Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for
Labour 318 35.65%
Tories 286 32.06%
Libs 121 13.57%
UKIP 18 2.02%
Tactical against Tories 76 8.52%
SNP/Welsh Lot 4 0.45%
Local Nazi Party 18 2.02%
Other 51 5.72%
Voters: 892. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I wonder which seat NF (Nigel Farage) will contest.....
i wonder when Nuttall will stand aside
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
This is going to be fantastic.
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
This is an oddly different world now than 2015. Will be a very interesting outcome as more people are keeping up with politics and will vote.
Good point.

I expect turn out will increase substantially.

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
The country is hugely divided over Brexit. Are you just referring to voting intentions?
No. Recent polls suggesting most people have accepted it and wanting to just get on with it. Parties like the Lib Dems have largely refused too.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:55 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Good point.

I expect turn out will increase substantially.
Not so sure about that. Additional voters may well be matched by the number of Labour voters who don't turn out. It will be interesting to see whether the entire Blairite vote moves on mass to the Lib Dems.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:55 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
I wonder how much campaining Corbyn will do on disarmament.
One has to assume someone will be coaching him on the answers no way will his record over the last 30 years not come up. The Corbyn always on the right side of history will make some interesting debates.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:56 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
No. Recent polls suggesting most people have accepted it and wanting to just get on with it.
I don't believe that for a second. Certainly not borne out by my experience.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't believe that for a second. Certainly not borne out by my experience.
I think its more because people felt like they had no choice at this point.

Now they do have a choice, so I expect that to reverse swiftly.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
No. Recent polls suggesting most people have accepted it and wanting to just get on with it. Parties like the Lib Dems have largely refused too.

If anything, I think people might had given up on any possibility of a second referendum and were trying to live with that.

Now however, anything is possible. So it all changes.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:59 AM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
If anything, I think people might had given up on any possibility of a second referendum and were trying to live with that.

Now however, anything is possible. So it all changes.
This

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 18-04-2017, 11:03 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
This could backfire, until voters realise the alternative is Jeremy Corbyn as PM. Though I despise them, it's a canny move if they can hold off the libdems turning it into a second referendum.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:04 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
However what happens on June 9 with Corbyn will be very interesting indeed. I am not convinced he'll walk.
He simply cannot make himself palatable to the middle class remainers to make any significant gains (or to avoid huge losses), especially when there is a middle ground party willing to appeal to them. He looks likely to hit us so hard in the pocket. It makes it exceptionally difficult to put my normal X next to the rose. I am all for equality of opportunity and a properly funded NHS but can i really do so knowing it will directly cost me a significant sum per month for my household at a time when my kids are costing me a fortune and my income just covers my outgoings? I think i will have to vote lib dem or not at all. I don't see what choice i have. I cannot be alone as a relatively comfortable left of centre 40 year old but with limited slack in my household budget.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not so sure about that. Additional voters may well be matched by the number of Labour voters who don't turn out. It will be interesting to see whether the entire Blairite vote moves on mass to the Lib Dems.
I think that's the interesting bit.....

As a self confessed Blairite this is what I'm going to have to wrestle with.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:05 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Greens for me.

Only party offering a 3 day weekend in their manifesto.
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Corbyn is probably quite happy because he's got the entire summer off now.

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Tories will win a big majority meaning another election in the next two years would be exceptionally unlikely i reckon.
This is going to be a very unusual election all based on a single issue - Tories could get hammered in London and that may spread through South East and South West
Old 18-04-2017, 11:06 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Attached Images
File Type: png untitled.png (179.1 KB, 482 views)
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Labour need to reverse policy on Brexit now in order to prevent this becoming solely about Brexit, I think, counter-intuitively. They need to go with their voters and come out against Brexit to enable them to make this about spending cuts, education and health.
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
As I understand it needs 2/3rds of MP's to agree to it. Given current polls Labour would be nuts to allow a general election now, I also don't see how it would help the SNP move towards independence when the Tories would be in longer.

Now the first are nuts and second made up largely of swivel-eyed loons so I'm guessing they'll go for it.

From Breakfast TV, 45% of Labour voters think Corbyn would make a better PM than Theresa May. lol
Old 18-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
As I understand it needs 2/3rds of MP's to agree to it. Given current polls Labour would be nuts to allow a general election now, I also don't see how it would help the SNP move towards independence when the Tories would be in longer.

Now the first are nuts and second made up largely of swivel-eyed loons so I'm guessing they'll go for it.

From Breakfast TV, 45% of Labour voters think Corbyn would make a better PM than Theresa May. lol
The only major party who has not come out in support is the SNP. It's happening. Plus a bigger Tory majority helps the SNP's quest for independence, so I suspect they'll back it when it comes to it tomorrow
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.