Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for
Labour 318 35.65%
Tories 286 32.06%
Libs 121 13.57%
UKIP 18 2.02%
Tactical against Tories 76 8.52%
SNP/Welsh Lot 4 0.45%
Local Nazi Party 18 2.02%
Other 51 5.72%
Voters: 892. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-04-2017, 11:12 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Imagine the carnage of a hung paraliament, no one does chaos like us.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:13 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Maybe enough LD MPs to fill 20 phone boxes rather than five on June 9th. That's if you can find 20 phone boxes still.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:14 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
well.......I was only saying the other day that the ONLY way that Brexit could be stopped would be if there was a General Election and Labour ran on a ticket of 'we won't leave until a deal is reached' aka the end of Brexit. I didn't actually have too many of these discussions since even in my sad cynical mind I never for one moment thought it would happen. That and Brighton getting promoted - you couldn't make it up

I think it could turn out to be the biggest mistake since Abraham Lincoln said 'hey, lets take in a show tonight'
Old 18-04-2017, 11:14 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
Maybe enough LD MPs to fill 20 phone boxes rather than five on June 9th. That's if you can find 20 phone boxes still.
19, Let's hope clegg finally gets the chop.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:18 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
19, Let's hope clegg finally gets the chop.
in these turbulent times one of the few things that everyone in the UK can agree with
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thank ****. Hopefully this is the end of Jezza and his ******* awful entourage

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very wise decision by the PM. 63% of constituencies voted for Brexit. Couple that with the incompetent opposition and her personally high popularity and it'll be a landslide.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:19 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Hung parliament? Uncertainty?

Large Tory majority more like. I don't see how it's even remotely possible for it to be anything else.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Thank ****. Hopefully this is the end of Jezza and his ******* awful entourage
Not convinced. The man refused to resign in the face of an overwhelming vote of no confidence, so would he (be allowed to) resign in the face of a electoral disaster if the left don't have control of the party, and control who the next leader is?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:20 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Obviously has no idea what social media is....
Social media is that thing that millenials think is public opinion.
Am i wrong?
Old 18-04-2017, 11:21 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post

Large Tory majority more like. I don't see how it's even remotely possible for it to be anything else.
LD to win apparently
Old 18-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Well, at least lots should have learnt by now not to vote Tory ...
Old 18-04-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Not convinced. The man refused to resign in the face of an overwhelming vote of no confidence, so would he (be allowed to) resign in the face of a electoral disaster if the left don't have control of the party, and control who the next leader is?
I wonder if he's actually nervous now or at least upset it will all be coming to an end for him soon.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I suppose there is no chance Corbyn will step down right now?
Old 18-04-2017, 11:24 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Our day will come.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I wouldn't think so. They've called an emergency NEC meeting but that'll be about candidates.

Plus even if he did, would anyone sensible take up the gig for the election? No one credible would.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:25 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
His interview just now didn't leave me with that impression.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
yep - 1 person 1 vote means he has to leave on his own account
Old 18-04-2017, 11:26 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post

Should be but nothing seems to be going as expected recently.

Saying that, no chance of Corbyn uniting Labour by June.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:26 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Social media is that thing that millenials think is public opinion.
Am i wrong?
It may well be the case, but they're not the exclusive subscribers to it. Do you think the country is less divided than Westminster? I'm not sure I do.