Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 09-06-2001, 12:55 AM
Anonymous Coward

Good luck........

Thought it was about time I posted again so I would just like to wish you all the luck in the world for the 18th July when you play Tiverton !

F*ck me, you gonna need it !!!!
Old 10-06-2001, 12:55 AM
jack daniels is ma friend

holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.holeesheet has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
yeah we are, but not as much as you lot will when millwall come to town !
Old 11-06-2001, 10:49 PM
Anonymous Coward

Oh come out of the woodwork have we! Wonder when you'd be back. I just long for that day when we take 3 points off of you, and get just revenge for last season! Can't wait for the season to start so we can really get into slating each other. Dunno who you are playing pre-season but i reckon you'll lose them all, well here's hoping. Best of luck next season seriously though.
Old 12-06-2001, 04:58 PM
Hopeful of Promotion

Top Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Fat Boy, as usual your words are complete rubbish, lets wait until the season starts to see what happens.