CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 12-09-2001, 09:50 PM
Anonymous Coward

What will the result be against Everton

I was trying to be friendly
But as you think it is funny that we lost what the f##k hope the scoucers give you the same beating that the last lot of Priemiership scoucers did.

Why Millwall were tearing selhurst apart on Saturday why didn't they burn it down and do every one a favour
Old 12-09-2001, 10:07 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have a good evening.
Old 13-09-2001, 05:18 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
The following words come to mind:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Old 13-09-2001, 02:42 PM
Anonymous Coward

Hope you are as succesful in the worthless cup this season as you were last if it results in a similar league campaign for you.
Old 13-09-2001, 03:13 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You must be very disappointed that you are not going to be playing us for a long time.
Old 13-09-2001, 03:24 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Albion_Dan
Hope you are as succesful in the worthless cup this season as you were last if it results in a similar league campaign for you.
Is that really the best you can do??
Old 13-09-2001, 04:56 PM
Anonymous Coward

Best I can do? huh?

Was just stating a plain and simple fact, although I guess even that is hard for someone like you to grasp.

Daddy Long, it was only 5 minutes away at the end of last season, and following your recent results I wouldnt be so sure of yourselves, Im sure Millwall were playing our standard only 5 months ago (a standard we look pretty comfortable with) and what was your score against them again?

But anyway, keep giving it the large, cos if it does happen you are gonna have one bitter pill to swallow!
Old 13-09-2001, 05:03 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Best I can do? huh?
Was just stating a plain and simple fact, although I guess even that is hard for someone like you to grasp.
Interesting...do we know each other, cos |I don't recall us ever having met?

We beat our Premiership side in the cup....how did you do??

Old 13-09-2001, 05:08 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle

Interesting...do we know each other, cos |I don't recall us ever having met?

We beat our Premiership side in the cup....how did you do??

Well you support Palarse so that is what was meant by someone like you!!!!!

And what on earth is the relevance of your last statement to this conversation?
Old 13-09-2001, 06:10 PM
Lovely

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered

Well you support Palarse so that is what was meant by someone like you!!!!!

Ho ho...such wit

Quote:

And what on earth is the relevance of your last statement to this conversation?
Read the first post moron.....it was refering to how we were going to do against Everton. Title of the thread - What will the result be against Everton?

You couldn't manage to beat Southampton. There, spelt it out for you. Understand now?

Old 13-09-2001, 07:43 PM
Anonymous Coward

Blimey youre thick Brighton Eagle, it even says in the first post that we lost so why are you asking the question again????? Scarily dense!

And the other comment wasnt even meant to be witty!! Does it take much effort to come across as such a plank?
Old 13-09-2001, 08:46 PM
Lovely

Quote:
And the other comment wasnt even meant to be witty!! Does it take much effort to come across as such a plank?
Never heard of sarcasm boy??
Old 14-09-2001, 01:46 PM
Anonymous Coward

Oh, is that what it was! Dunno if anyone has ever told you b4 but Sarcasm definately aint your Forte!!!!!
Old 14-09-2001, 01:54 PM
Lovely

Yawn.......
Old 14-09-2001, 02:00 PM

SE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proudSE20 is south London and proud
I must admit I wanted Brighton to win in the hope that we might play you again. Once again you let us down - will you ever be good enough to play us again? Come on pull your fingers out. No team can be that rubbish for ever, can they??
Old 14-09-2001, 02:09 PM

Simon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
This thread has become quite petty. But in the true spirit of supporting the team I love...

"Ha ha Brighton, I don't like you and we won't play you in the cup. This is because you are out."
Old 14-09-2001, 09:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Re: What will the result be against Everton

Quote:
Originally posted by Surrey Seagull
I was trying to be friendly
But as you think it is funny that we lost what the f##k hope the scoucers give you the same beating that the last lot of Priemiership scoucers did.

Why Millwall were tearing selhurst apart on Saturday why didn't they burn it down and do every one a favour
That result shut you up. Anyway the word is scousers you ignoramus.

If Millwall had burned the ground down it would have achieved the level
orf stadium your crew are used to playing at. Have a look at your surroundings before criticising others stadiums.