Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-12-2002, 10:16 PM
jó csávó

Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
The fat pikey c*** calls me a foreigner!

I know London can often seem a bit big and scary for Medway pond life but last time I looked it was still in the UK.

Why don't you do something useful like drag the dog of yer sister and get down the pub for last orders - your starting to bore me!
Old 07-12-2002, 10:24 PM
Anonymous Coward

Why don't you do something useful and get your Gran out of Soho, your Mum off the gutter and your sister off your c0ck. You fecking foreign trampy tw@t.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:31 PM
jó csávó

Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
If you can't take it - don't dish it out!
Old 08-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Precisely. The fat pantomime dame starts waving her feather duster about when you insult her poxy family, yet seems to think it's ok when the situation is reversed.

Stupid fat sh:t eating crack whore animal shagger
Old 08-12-2002, 06:50 PM
Anonymous Coward

YAWN
Old 08-12-2002, 10:34 PM

stevejfh is playing for a contract
What I would really like to know, is if I say anything about your mongrel children, who exactly are you gonna hunt down first?
Old 09-12-2002, 11:37 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
Why don't you do something useful and get your Gran out of Soho, your Mum off the gutter and your sister off your c0ck. You fecking foreign trampy tw@t.
I actually had some sympathy with his "insult me but not my family" bit - I thought that was fair enough and it was just a matter of agreeing the 'unwritten rules'... but this just goes to show that he is in fact Tony10Faces. What a joke.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:50 AM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It is well known that in-bred gypsy children can not read or write but instead are schooled in tarmacing drives and selling heather. How therefore would Tony's children have known what was written about them by PK unless he told them. Not a very nice thing to do as a parent unless I suppose it is deemed a suitable punishment if they have not met their sales targets for the week.
Old 11-12-2002, 10:56 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
BTW tracking down people is easier than you think !!!
You want to be the more worried. PK's found out where I live and I've never even met him!