CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-02-2003, 10:51 PM

stevejfh is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Palare
So what's the weather like in the Home Counties today?
In my world the sun is always shining & the sky is only ever Blue!
Old 22-02-2003, 03:10 AM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally posted by stevejfh
In my world the sun is always shining & the sky is only ever Blue!
So nowhere near Stamford Bridge then, or else the pitch wouldn't need replacing all the time.
Old 24-02-2003, 04:12 PM
Rick Dangerous

Onka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters
Re: A Town Called Palace

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
I just saw this on NSC and thought I'd share it with you poor little Eagles.
By 'Pavillionaire'

Better stop dreaming of the Premiership
'Cos It's a league you'll never know
<snip>
But I'd sooner be in Sussex than
In A Town Called Palace.
F'ing ace. Shame palace fans are on the whole deviod a sense of humour... (well, judging by the fact that they laugh at gay jokes and not well written parodies).

Heres a question I'd like to ask you Nigels, however - why is it, that whenever faced with anything amusing, someone always says either

1) ZZZZZZZZZZ
or 2) something related to the funny guy being at school?

I mean, I'd understand it if it were someone going "PALARSE R SHITTT LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!111111", but as things stand, this was a well thought out and clever skit! Why do you lot revert to some kind of smug self-loving stupidity?
Old 24-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Palare
So what's the weather like in the Home Counties today?
To answer your question, it's sunny and quite warm actually. Few clouds.

Stevejfh lives in croydon though

Nice song, shame it's a waste of effort. I did like the nick nack paddy whack one though!!!
Old 24-02-2003, 04:24 PM
GET A WADDLE ON!

Barney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Re: Re: A Town Called Palace

Quote:
Originally posted by Onka's Big Moka
F'ing ace. Shame palace fans are on the whole deviod a sense of humour... (well, judging by the fact that they laugh at gay jokes and not well written parodies).

Heres a question I'd like to ask you Nigels, however - why is it, that whenever faced with anything amusing, someone always says either

1) ZZZZZZZZZZ

I mean, I'd understand it if it were someone going "PALARSE R SHITTT LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!111111", but as things stand, this was a well thought out and clever skit! Why do you lot revert to some kind of smug self-loving stupidity?
Because dissing you bunch of @rse bandits gives us a sense of well being, safe in the knowledge that we will always be better than you mugs.
Old 24-02-2003, 04:24 PM

Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten
Blimey a millwank fan on here after they have lost!!! Thats a first,they only usually open their big mouths after they have won a game.
Old 24-02-2003, 04:34 PM

Ticker Taylor is playing for a contract
Onkas big moka, i'm suprised you are not a seaweed fan as obviously you are one big prick just like your south coast bum chums
Old 25-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here

Quote:

1) ZZZZZZZZZZ

But it's not clever is it? Its just misguided and clearly wrong. Thats why its so boring it sends us to sleep .
Old 25-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
I imagine it was one big fawning bumfest of inferiority complexes between the Millwall and Brighton last Saturday as they suddenly realised Palace are, and always will be, a far superior club in every single way. Bigger than even Brighton and Millwall combined.
Old 25-02-2003, 04:58 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Where is this town called Palace? I personally watch football at Selhurst where I saw Andy Johnson score a hattrick as we beat the Seaweeds 5-0. But I'm sure the atmosphere is better at a dogtrack near Worthing.
Old 26-02-2003, 02:22 AM

Gatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceGatecrasher hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I hate to say it - it's not going to do much for my popularity around here - but it was witty and intelligent. And I'm on your side (Palace fans). And to those of you who said that it was just a waste of effort - remember he did it for the enjoyment of the fans of his own club. It was someone else (I assume, and even if that assumption is incorrect, it was primarily done for the Brighton site and was posted here as an afterthought) who posted it here.

I'll get me coat.....

Last edited by Gatecrasher; 26-02-2003 at 02:25 AM.
Old 26-02-2003, 08:12 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The unbiased voice of reason.
Old 26-02-2003, 02:18 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here

Quote:

1) ZZZZZZZZZZ

It's just a guess, but the fact that you reside in Glasgow has made it clear why you appreciate that garbage.

Not only taking large amounts of Amyl Nitrate (though being a Brighton fan, I guess you call that foreplay) but partaking in Glasgow's favourite pastime - heroin addiction.

I guess that with a body full of that sh!t, you'd believe that Robin Cook was a good-looking man, the Daily Mirror is a masterpiece of English literature and Steve Coppell really does want Brighton to stay up.

Just a thought.
Old 26-02-2003, 03:35 PM
Rick Dangerous

Onka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monstersOnka's Big Moka said there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters
Brett...

Me? A Brighton Fan? Are you who not thinking of someone else?

And yes Brett, I'm a skag addict. Well done. You've clearly done your research. I'm a skaggie. That's why I found it funny, and not because I have a sense of humour. Come on, even Nigels must have a sense of humour - you support a team that play at Sainsburys for crying out loud!
Old 26-02-2003, 08:45 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brett...

Me? A Brighton Fan? Are you who not thinking of someone else?

And yes Brett, I'm a skag addict. Well done. You've clearly done your research. I'm a skaggie. That's why I found it funny, and not because I have a sense of humour. Come on, even Nigels must have a sense of humour - you support a team that play at Sainsburys for crying out loud!
Wish I had your sense of humour. You'd need one to wear a Millwall shirt.
Old 28-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Anonymous Coward

Hello ! Hello !

Is there anyone out there ?