Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-07-2001, 10:33 PM
jó csávó

Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
I have heard Palace's support sometimes criticised for believing itself to be superior without sufficient justification.
With people like passinChels about though, its hard to feel anything less than superior?
He needs to be sterilised immediately for the good of the human race.
Old 21-07-2001, 10:35 PM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fine
May I respectfully suggest that we ignore our guest from hereon in: he/she has successfully wound up several of us quite successfully and if you look back through the thread you'll find that we have taken the bait and responded in Chelsea fashion - possibly his/her aim.

I welcome any guest from any club if they're going to contribute positively but I don't think we should be even bothering to acknowledge this guest.
Old 21-07-2001, 11:25 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quite right Adrian........... How is Mrs Mole ?