CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-12-2002, 05:11 PM
Anonymous Coward

A Thread dedicated to a FREAK !!!!!!!!

He posts pics of his No 1 idol - Christopher Biggins
He has a pic of his No 2 idol as his avatar (Harold Shipman, currently dressed as Santa !!)
His username is "psychokiller" !! Scary I know !!
He thinks his location is - Sh*tting on the face of the British monarchy - Wierd !!!
He's gay
He supports PalARSE

More than enough reasons to be renamed "THE FREAK" !!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 05:13 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
And someone as fat as you isn't a freak?
Old 05-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by anti-addick
And someone as fat as you isn't a freak?
Well done for that one...all fat people are freaks !!! D1ckhead !!! Now go and tell your Mum what you've just called her.
Old 05-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Listen to the big rotund queen trying to be funny. Maybe she should stick to pantomine!

Now, go and sh:t up a shop doorway and get your kids to mug some old pensioners.

The best part of you dripped down your mother's leg 9 months before you were born.
Old 05-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Tony10Bellies you are a fat ****
Old 05-12-2002, 05:25 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tony10Bellies ..go on my son.....!!
Old 05-12-2002, 05:27 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got a fetish for pantomime dames have we, Yassa?
Old 05-12-2002, 05:27 PM

zzzzzzsmersh is playing for a contract
Actually Psychokiller is a weirdo BUT he gives great head
Old 05-12-2002, 05:30 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Another Brighton fan registers!
Old 05-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by zzzzzzsmersh
Actually Psychokiller is a weirdo BUT he gives great head
I don't wish to know that....kindly leave the forum!..
Old 05-12-2002, 05:39 PM

You didn't get your credit note did you?
Old 05-12-2002, 05:44 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Another Brighton fan registers!
Can't fool us with that one FREAK....How's it feel to be out in the open about your sexuality now ? And please don't use the same boring one liners that we've all heard before.

I mean how manytimes have you used this " The best part of you dripped down your mother's leg 9 months before you were born " ????

Is it the sperm dripping down the leg that you really want ? You know it is don't you !!!
Old 05-12-2002, 07:15 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
The mature apprach taken by Tony here.
Old 05-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
The mature apprach taken by Tony here.
Don't forgot the Werthers Originals this Xmas "Olde" Pete !!!
Old 05-12-2002, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
Will you chew or suck Tony?
Old 05-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by zzzzzzsmersh
Will you chew or suck Tony?
I'm not older enough for Werthers yet mate !!! I'm pretty sure The Freak sucks and Olde Pete chews. So I'm told anyway.
Old 05-12-2002, 07:46 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
less of the olde please Tony. Anyway why have werthers when you can have chocolate?
Old 05-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
less of the olde please Tony.
Sorry Pete but you always sound like my Dad or something hence you've now adopted "Olde Pete" LOL
Old 05-12-2002, 07:55 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
WOR Bellies. Where you been?
I do believe that the mass murdering git looks suspect, in that hat.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 05-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
WOR Bellies. Where you been?
I do believe that the mass murdering git looks suspect, in that hat.
BIGASS me old mukka !! I've been about, arguing with the FREAK more often than not. How's you ? I see PalARSE are on a lucky run at the mo, time will tell tho !! LOL