Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-12-2002, 05:17 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
Do behave, where the feck have you heard that ?
There's gonna be a little bulge in the tracksuit bottoms about this one!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:17 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Sorry, I can't post anymore. I'm too busy sh:tting myself where some fat pantomime dame has threatened to track me down and beat me to death with his feather duster.

And if you can't take it - don't dish it out!!!
Your **** must just fall out by now the amount of c0cks you've had up your ass. BTW tracking down people is easier than you think !!!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
Your **** must just fall out by now the amount of c0cks you've had up your ass. BTW tracking down people is easier than you think !!!
Careful, he's on the phone to The A Team right now!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:20 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oooh! I'm scared! Have you been cast as Widow Twanky at the Fairfield Halls then? Because I don't live far from there! Though I don't know if the local authority will let you hitch up your caravan in the car park!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:20 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Wet your Knicks over this

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 06-12-2002, 05:23 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant! Now Gillingham will have the two Fat Slags from Viz as their celebrity fans!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:23 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil's Barber
Careful, he's on the phone to The A Team right now!
Do you really think I need a TEAM to tackle the FREAK ??? LOL
Old 06-12-2002, 05:35 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
cant you two just kiss and make up!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:52 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
This is better than EastEnders
Old 06-12-2002, 05:53 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Tony's gone a bit quiet. He's either gone to find Psychokiller or he's having a maths debate about the Gazza news. My money's on the latter.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Muntz
Tony's gone a bit quiet. He's either gone to find Psychokiller or he's having a maths debate about the Gazza news. My money's on the latter.
You were right but the answer is....... I still have more bellies than Gazza !!!

Good that we got Nicky Southall back on a 3year deal, he's a pretty good versatile player.
Old 07-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Children children please calm down.........this is a website stop getting so personal!!

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 07-12-2002, 09:05 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Radio 5 were talking about Gazza to Gillingham on the way home from the game (when we played the Cro Magnon off the park) today.

I reckon PK and Yassa are actually best mates and drinking buddies.

TonyTenBellies, no-one around here gives a toss about your lot. Get your blubbery great arse down the gym.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:25 PM
jó csávó

Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
The best part of you dripped down your mother's leg 9 months before you were born.
The best part of TTB must have belonged to his maternal grandfather then, they like to keep it in the family on Medway.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:35 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
The best part of TTB must have belonged to his maternal grandfather then, they like to keep it in the family on Medway.
The PalARSE bitches all take it up the ringer, including your Mum.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:43 PM
jó csávó

Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Pistike has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Although its quite possible that it was a cocktail job - grandpa, uncles, and brothers all on yer old girl at once.

TTB is actually his own brother, nephew and son all in one.

One belly for each of the lurcher owning, badger baiting, hair lipped gimps who rode his mum!
Old 07-12-2002, 09:49 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Although its quite possible that it was a cocktail job - grandpa, uncles, and brothers all on yer old girl at once.

TTB is actually his own brother, nephew and son all in one.

One belly for each of the lurcher owning, badger baiting, hair lipped gimps who rode his mum!

Jealousy gets you nowhere.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:50 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsnookiebear is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
you can just imagine his parents on their first date

You sure got a purdy mouth boy, now squeal like a piggie!
Old 07-12-2002, 09:52 PM
jó csávó

Get back to bed TTB your kids are missing you!
Old 07-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Get back to bed TTB your kids are missing you!
You sad foreign tw@t !!!