Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-01-2003, 02:10 PM
Anonymous Coward

Crystal Palace

because I'm no different to any other football supporter
Old 29-01-2003, 02:14 PM

jonmears is playing for a contract
I hate Man U, being a Liverpool Supporter thats obvious.
Old 29-01-2003, 02:32 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Swindon, god I hate Swindon. And Reading. And any of the Birmingham clubs. Dont really like any of the northern clubs either. PLymouth, dont like them. Portsmouth, theyre fans are dead mouthy. And Luton, dont get me started on Luton.
Old 29-01-2003, 02:34 PM

jonmears is playing for a contract
I hate the Entwistle OAP ladies crown green bowling team, mouthy bitches.
Old 29-01-2003, 02:35 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The A Team was crass
Old 29-01-2003, 07:23 PM
The fat old footballer

palace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kettering Town aswell, cos every time I manage to see them (about three times a season) they're crap and lose and it's cold at rockingham road
Old 29-01-2003, 07:51 PM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Charlton
Millwall
Brighton
Chelsea
West Ham
Wolves

I could name half a dozen more. But i wont.
Old 29-01-2003, 08:07 PM
Anonymous Coward

1. Crystal P*ss
2. Crystal P*ss
3. Crystal P*ss
4. Crystal P*ss
5. Crystal P*ss Reserves

Reasons .

1. Ar*ehole of a place (state of houses,people,shops etc.)
2. Poor home & away support (big stadium,huge catchment area, serious money pumped in yet still sh*te attendances & performances)
3. Kit colours look like someone's been sick over 'em
4. Boast of "Team of the Eighties" - Liverpool 9-0 !
Old 29-01-2003, 09:34 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Brighton and Millwall obviously +
Birmingham
Coventry (first team I saw beat us)
Liverpool (always thrash us, and boring as hell)
Man U (Evil)
Leeds U (Thugs)
Cardiff (Ditto)
Burnley (Don't know why)
Chelsea (I despise them more than any other team in London bar Millwall)
Tottenham Hotspur (The team the stupidest glory hunters always chose for some reason)
Portsmouth (Mouthy fans with irritating chants)
Old 29-01-2003, 10:21 PM

blinddatemark is playing for a contract
BIRMINGHAM can u imagine living where Bruce rants in the papers daily
wolves aggressive never going up team
man utd such bad losers
sheff utd
Old 29-01-2003, 10:49 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Man Utd (always have, always will)
Chelsea (you can spot a Chelsea fan a mile away. Usually called Terry or Dennis and works as a used car salesman)
Sheffield Utd (cheating ******* scum with The Penguin as their cheating ******* scum manager)
Birmingham (don't really need to explain)

More than any clubs - I hate the fact that Palace fans are outnumbered in Croydon by Arse, Chelshit and Spurs fans with the only reason given being 'coz Palace are ****'.
Old 29-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Crampy

2. Poor home & away support (big stadium,huge catchment area, serious money pumped in yet still sh*te attendances & performances)
I've wondered about this one for ages. Only explanation I can come up with is that most Londoners have no soul or passion for where they come from, why else would they support a northern team like Scousers or Manc scum? We even have Leeds and Blackburn fans at work - for no other reason than they picked a team that was doing well and it stuck I put my (misguided?) passion and loyalty to CPFC and Croydon down to my Geordie roots. Don't see many Northerners supporting Arsenal or Chelsea, do you?
Old 29-01-2003, 11:09 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Crampy
Reasons .
1. Ar*ehole of a place (state of houses,people,shops etc.)
3. Kit colours look like someone's been sick over 'em
4. Boast of "Team of the Eighties" - Liverpool 9-0 !
Just thought I needed to point some things out to this ars*hole.

Firstly. If you think the surrounding area of Selhurst is a state, you haven't been around much. The names Aston Villa, Liverpool, Portsmouth and as I recently discovered, Blackpool spring to mind.

Secondly. Palace have one of the biggest away followings in the divison. I believe that a couple of seasons ago, we actually had THE most away support. So your wrong there.

Thirdly. Our kit is no worse than many others. If your looking for kits that look like sick, try Blackpool (carrott), Liverpool away and Oxford yellow.

Finally, the 'team of the 80's' was a tag given to us by the media at the beginning of the 1980's and 9-0 happened on 12th Sept 1989 just over three months before the end of the 80's (and we got revenge anyway, so who cares?).

Tw*t

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 14-02-2003, 09:02 PM
The Booji Boy!

Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, KENT - Also an 'Edenbridge Eagle in Exile'
Dave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave Nunn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BHAFC and Tonbridge Angels, It's a LOCAL thing. Nearly forgot I'm not to keen on Brickwall either
I don't know what's going on in the world these days. It seems that everybody's just got everything turned around. People don't seem to care about their fellow man. They're all going for that big ice-cream cone in the sky! They haven't figured out what happens when your eyes get bigger then your belly. Like an ostrich who eats his pizza with his head stuck in the sand. If they can't see it, it isn't there. And you know, it really *does* take a worried man!
Old 15-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anything north of Hadrians Wall...........and Spurs, clowntown, brickwall and of course BHA...........Where's your Gallstone gone!

ps my boss supports brickwall and spurs.................aaarrrrgggghhhh
Old 15-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Trying to understand why

Welling Eagle is playing for a contract
1. Any team with anything to do with Venables.
2. Tottenham because Hoddle screwed Southampton when he thought he deserved a 'bigger' club.
3. Any team who have glory-hunting supporters.
Old 15-02-2003, 11:00 AM

Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268 Panman268
MANCHESTER UNITED ....... for ruining the finances of football with their moneybags attitude (Roy Keane's wages began it and 30m for Rio will finish it). Always have to steel myself to watch them.

ENGLAND..... Yes i know it's odd with me being an Englishman, but I can't go with the thought that we have a divine right to win everything. When were we EVER any good? ('66? Do me a favour! I watched the group matches and we were crap. Dodgy was-it-over-the line goal in the final) Have such a condescending attitude to the rest of world football. I heard Australia referred to as a Third World team the other night.

SUNDERLAND, WOLVES, VILLA and any other "sleeping giant" clubs who haven't won feck-all in yonks who think they are gonna be BIG again.Yawn.

CELTIC and RANGERS.....same as Man U but with a nice line in bigotry thrown in. Ruined competition in Scotland.

SPURS.....used to like them when Chivers and Gilzean and all those uesd to play. Crap football now and moaning fans. Another "sleeping giant".

Cant say I hate Brighton, never did me any personal harm and I just feel sorry for them.
Old 15-02-2003, 11:32 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its great to see how many people on here hate liverpool as they always thrash us. Since those replies we probably all see them as an easy three points
Old 15-02-2003, 11:40 AM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone that isnt Palace.
Old 17-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chelsea: -
1) 1970 Cup Final - don't ask...
2) Taking Stevie Kember from us.
3) Selling us Charlie Cooke.
4) El Tel (for anyone under 40 that's where the crooked cockney made his name in the 60s) - a decent manager would have shot him & saved us all the bother.
5) I'd upset Captain Black if I didn't.

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.