Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-02-2003, 04:55 PM
GET A WADDLE ON!

Barney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony10Bellies
Well feck off from my thread then you dirty old buggar. Go spruce up your minging flat in the middle of glorious Catford by p1ssing up the walls.
Its not your thread chunky, this is our thread.

The battery must be nearly flat on your caravan, must be time to go and rip one off......if you can get your chubby fingers under the bonnet.
Old 25-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well feck off from my thread then you dirty old buggar. Go spruce up your minging flat in the middle of glorious Catford by p1ssing up the walls.
Oh and the quality of your postings and intellect comes out now doesn't it??!!

You call some of our fans thick and boring and look what you manage to come out with!!! TW@T!!!!

If you come on here to wind up Palace fans, then really I think perhaps its you who should feck off. And where the feck do you get Catford from? Typical gippo, no education.
Old 25-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
long time no hear tone....out on remand??

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 25-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Barney Gumble
Its not your thread chunky, this is our thread.

And theres me thinking it said "AWAY FANS" !!!! What are you Brighton supporter os something ??? Dumb Ass !!
Old 25-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
[B

If you come on here to wind up Palace fans, then really I think perhaps its you who should feck off. [/B]
Mmmm WHY ??? Have you not heard of the word banter ??? Thought not, you're probably to high in the sky you smack head.
Old 25-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Banter is one thing. What you do Tony is act like the tw@t that you are.

I'm quite sure most Pikie fans think so too, and probably anyone who knows you.
Old 25-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
long time no hear tone....out on remand??
Thats a bit conflicting isn't it ??!!?? One PalARSE fan says I'm on here all the time and another says "long time no hear tone"....typical !!
Old 25-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Banter is one thing. What you do Tony is act like the tw@t that you are.

I'm quite sure most Pikie fans think so too, and probably anyone who knows you.
Your easy targets
Old 25-02-2003, 05:15 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

In what way? Do you actually think you have won any of your 'banter' on here? Look back Tony, you'll notice that every single one of your comments its utter drivel. If you were funny, you'd get banter. As you are not people just end up insulting you. Its just like you're life outside the internet isn't it Tony?
Old 25-02-2003, 05:22 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thats a bit conflicting isn't it ??!!?? One PalARSE fan says I'm on here all the time and another says "long time no hear tone"....typical !!
We are all individuals toni. What's your excuse for your unoriginal ramblings?

Old 25-02-2003, 05:25 PM
Lovely

Tony's girlfriend on match day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg andys_girl.jpg (43.3 KB, 117 views)

Old 25-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
Tony's girlfriend on match day
this is a good day, you should see her with a hangover!
Old 25-02-2003, 09:47 PM
Anonymous Coward

Hey, you leave my school teacher out of this !!
Old 26-02-2003, 01:15 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
, is that a woman!?

Clearly the result of centuries of inbreeding. Wonder where she's from.. 3 guesses.
Old 26-02-2003, 08:46 AM
GET A WADDLE ON!

Barney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Hey, you leave my school teacher out of this !!
Hey fat boy, why are you posting on here at 9.47pm when any loyal supporter would have been at the game..........
Old 26-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Lovely

he's an armchair fan, as in, he can't get out of his armchair.

Old 26-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Barney Gumble
Hey fat boy, why are you posting on here at 9.47pm when any loyal supporter would have been at the game..........
Heard of a laptop ??? Of course not you support PalARSE.
Old 26-02-2003, 05:54 PM
Ever the optimist

Raf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansRaf is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
So you took a laptop with you to the game, especially so you could log on to the Palace BBS at full time and post a one-line comment on a stupid thread? Nice one.
Old 26-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Lovely

Haha....a pikey with a laptop? Where did you nick it from?

Old 26-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Raf
So you took a laptop with you to the game, especially so you could log on to the Palace BBS at full time and post a one-line comment on a stupid thread? Nice one.
No dumb ass... I was in the logged on from my box !! No funny comments please...lol