Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 20-06-2001, 05:33 PM
Anonymous Coward

S London Next season

Last year the vast majority of you forecast that we would be relegated by November and you would be given the title by March.

Although early, how do you see next season panning out ??

I reckon we'll be comfortable again, though not as high as this year. A pretty boring season. You will also have a boring mid-table season, spending the majority of it arguing about whether Jordan is the most annoying smug g!t in the world, or a saviour, as will Wimbledon, with the Spanners being the suprise package, finishing the highest S. London club, in or just out of the play offs.
Old 20-06-2001, 05:38 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Nah, Millwall won't finish that high. I can see you surviving again but I believe along with Ipswich you'll do well to match this year (but I hope you're both above Fulham). The chances of four south London clubs in Division 1 next year will be very slim. Palace won't go up, I'd put money on it but it is a very close league from top to bottom so who knows. It's so close that I think that a team like Norwich or Sheff wednesday will go down.
Old 20-06-2001, 05:41 PM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I also fear that Millwall might do quite well next season. I think that we will be close to them all year. Charlton will finish mid-table - just below where they finished last year. I think they will finish above Ipswich though.
Old 20-06-2001, 05:41 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
I think Millwall will struggle without Harris. Charlton will drop four places or so. The Don's I don't know and Palce will improve on last year.
Old 20-06-2001, 09:20 PM
HoleHasseler

fieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Re: S London Next season

Quote:
Originally posted by Coke Addick
Last year the vast majority of you forecast that we would be relegated by November and you would be given the title by March.

Although early, how do you see next season panning out ??

I reckon we'll be comfortable again, though not as high as this year. A pretty boring season. You will also have a boring mid-table season, spending the majority of it arguing about whether Jordan is the most annoying smug g!t in the world, or a saviour, as will Wimbledon, with the Spanners being the suprise package, finishing the highest S. London club, in or just out of the play offs.
No offence but who exactly gives a t*ss what you think?
Old 20-06-2001, 09:29 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Quote:

Vast majority?! I don't think so, the vast majority don't bother going to the away fans site atall. This ceetainly was'nt my view.

Anyway, I think Charlton will struggle, but not go down.
Palace, I would be ok with a top ten/12 finish, as long the management & players look like they are working well and playing positive football.
Wimbledon, can't stand them anymore, but they are a good side no doubt. They will make the play-offs I reckon, as long as they don't sell too many players.
Millwall - They are a good side, on a high, would not be surprsed to see them make the play-offs, but I reckon they will end up around the same position as Palace. I reckon they will beat us at Selhurst, but we will win away.
Old 20-06-2001, 11:09 PM

Passport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPassport has to read the song lyrics on the big screen

Quote:

I don't remember ANYONE forcasting this. Maybe the passage of time is playing games with your memory?

My forcast was that Charlton would do quite well, stay up at least, but probably mid-table.

Following the appointment of Smith, I had a very distinct feeling of apprehension which was bourne out later in the season.
Old 21-06-2001, 02:37 PM
Disco baby sexy baby HOTT

jonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandjonesy is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Clowns relegated by November The mighty Palace promoted as Champions.
Old 21-06-2001, 02:51 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Re: S London Next season

Quote:
Originally posted by Passport

I don't remember ANYONE forcasting this. Maybe the passage of time is playing games with your memory?

Or maybe you just can't spot sarcasm when it smacks you in the face ?

Seriously, the vast majority of posts on here this time last year predicted a rather swift return to the Nationwide for us.
Old 21-06-2001, 03:14 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Next Year

Next year I see Charlton surviving, but not comfortably as I can see them been caught up in the relegation battle.

The mighty Palace, dependent on who is brought in would I hope be aiming for a play off place.

Millwall could struggle especially without Harris's goals.

Wimbledon are a funny side to predict, they could do really well, but I have a sneaky suspision they will hang around mid-table, and like this year make a late surge up the table.

Gillingham will be relegated.
Old 21-06-2001, 03:48 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think that you are right in what you say - that Charlton will hang around mid-table and have a pretty boring season. Although whether you avoid the long battle against relegation might be down to how you start off the season - I'll have to have a look at who your first few opponents are.

Millwall will get nowhere near the play-offs, especially without Harris.

Wimbledon's fans will both be quite pleased with their season - a play-off berth beckons.

We will flirt with the play-offs too, but whether we look like seriously getting into them will depend on who we sign.
Old 22-06-2001, 02:00 AM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh no, not another season of having to hear Coke Addick's utter sh*te.

When will you just f*ck off?
Old 22-06-2001, 01:16 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by anti-addick

When will you just f*ck off?
When you stop talking utter ****e, Mr Mole.

Looks like i might be around for a while yet.
Old 22-06-2001, 01:39 PM
Moderater in waiting

eaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fine
A high middle/play off finish with millwal being in the botom half but unfortunately not in the relegation zone
Old 22-06-2001, 02:07 PM
Anonymous Coward

I would like to see all the South London clubs improve on last season and believe they all will.

So Wimbledon for the play-off's this time around, Millwall a sound mid table finish in their first season back in Division one, Charlton Athletic top eight in the PREMIERSHIP and Crystal Palace sixth bottom of the NATIONWIDE League Division one
Old 22-06-2001, 04:45 PM
Hopeful of Promotion

Top Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskTop Eagle wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Think we will do better than that No.2. Palace should aim for a top ten finish. Charlton will get found out this year (IMO) With Fulham and Blackburn coming up you would have to say that they could buy their way out of trouble (although it did not work for Boro). I would Imagine though it will be Bolton, Derby and one other.
Old 22-06-2001, 04:55 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Charltons chances

No1, I'm glad you're confident about your team, I noticed that a lot of the bookies have Charlton among the fave's for the drop.

As I said in my earlier prediction, I don't think you'll drop but you will struggle.

Now does anyone know of a good place for spread bets on points or places in the Prem next year.
Old 22-06-2001, 05:34 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think Charlton will be releagted next year although surviving the first year is usually the key. However look at Bradford.

Fulham and Blackburn both look too strong (wealthy) to go straight back down and Boro have got rid of Robson. Therefore think yourselves, Derby , Southampton, West Ham, Everton and maybe Leicester fighting over two places with Bolton "certainties!".

Hope you stay up though just to stick it up the so called big clubs a*rses - especially Everton's!!
Old 23-06-2001, 06:26 AM

BJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBJ sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Charlton will be around mid table all season with rumours surfacing the entire year that Curbs will replace Roeder when he is sacked.... it's a case of when not if. I can see Palace, Millwall and Wimbledon being around the same positions all season, just above mid table, but not quite good enough to make the play offs. Local pride may be the only thing a stake for all three clubs come next April. Charlton should learn form where Palace went wrong and build on last season... if they don't, in two years time they'll be back in the Nationwide and selling all their players.
Old 25-06-2001, 06:05 PM
I'm out of here!!!!!!!

Location: 64 miles from heaven - that place called Selhurst!!
BaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is PalaceBaldEagle69 is loud, is proud, is Palace
The Clowns will go down next season along with Bolton and one from Leicester, Southampton, Everton and Derby. That is a foregone certainty!!!

Palace will finish around about 12th position next year, with Wimbledon in the play offs, and Millwall and Gillingham fighting to survive the last relegation place above Walsall and Rotherham!!!!!!!!! Millwall without Harris are gonna have a tough season. If he is back in the New Year then they could survive but if he is out all season then I think they will go down.

I think there are gonna be a whole host of clubs in the relegation battle for most of the season, with the aforementioned joined by Crewe, Grimsby, Burnley and Portsmouth.

Hopefully CPFC will be just above all this so that we do not have to go through last seasons events once more!!!!!!!