Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky  

Go Back   CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-01-2017, 05:33 PM

Baldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBaldeagle88 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
There no TV coverage in any country so you will not find it on Kodi.

Is there a highlights show for FA Cup games?
Old 17-01-2017, 07:08 PM

lofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sports Devil, LiveFootballVideo.com, showing a few links.

Last edited by lofty3rgj; 17-01-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty3rgj View Post
Sports Devil, LiveVideoFootball.com, showing a few links.
surely this is only radio though isn't it? does anyone know?
Old 17-01-2017, 07:19 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heard them say on Talksport earlier that the game was on live in Barbados, so you'd assume the odd link may be kicking about.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:53 PM

regal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietregal_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Heard them say on Talksport earlier that the game was on live in Barbados, so you'd assume the odd link may be kicking about.
Exactly what I heard too
Old 17-01-2017, 07:54 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Lincoln City Vs Ipswich Town on NJM
Old 17-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Anyone got for the Palace game? I don't think its on anywhere is it?
Old 17-01-2017, 08:07 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not on anywhere chaps
Old 21-01-2017, 05:22 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worldwide channels showing Palace v Everton

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-01-2017, 02:44 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
On TSN1 good.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
#resigncameron SORTED

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-01-2017, 02:46 PM

palace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not saypalace4me knows the things you wanted that you could not say
What add-in ?
Old 21-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
On TSN1 good.
Seems to be Stoke on TSN 1?
Old 21-01-2017, 03:49 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
XMBC - KODI

SportDonkey is perfect. HD and hasn't buffered once. Used free links for ages but love not having to faff and a more stable stream
Old 21-01-2017, 03:54 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
SportDonkey is perfect. HD and hasn't buffered once. Used free links for ages but love not having to faff and a more stable stream

Yep, same here. Important to clear cache to reduce buffering IMO.