Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky  

Go Back   CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 22-01-2017, 07:14 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
opinions on Yorkhill?

Im on at 3's for the JLT but into 6/5 with PP after today, wasnt that impressive IMO
His to lose but I can't say 6/5 would entice me and have to look elsewhere for place money.

Can't say I was that impressed, wasn't really asked a lot and I know winning distance isn't relevant but I'm not sure he could have smashed that field if he wanted to and he really should be as they are bang average at best.

I backed Charbel and they should be going JLT route to avoid Altior - think he should be way shorter than 33/1.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:17 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having said that, Cheltenham way more likely to suit than Leopardstown ever will.

Probably needs another run before then in my opinion.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Betfair Hurdle weights already out. No penalty for yesterday is there?
True, on reflection they went no pace at all so I'm not too sure he is that well handicapped. Would need testing ground and may get it tbf.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not much price but expect Whizzey Rascal to win again despite a rise. Dotted up last time on the bridle.

Back To The Hatch in the first as well at Bangor
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive also loaded up on Charbel ew at 33s for the JLT like Jam. His form this season has been pretty solid and beat lots of subsequent winners. He had a poor round last time out and still gave Altior a decent race
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I will piss myself if Mullins runs Yorkhill over hurdles at this Cheltenham.

Not hard to imagine Faugheen and Annie Power not showing up which means he may well have to enter Yorkhill in the CH. No doubt he will always be a better hurdler, just doesn't look a natural chaser.
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Maybe even Min - JLT and Yorkhill - Arkle... You really don't know with them at all.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
I will piss myself if Mullins runs Yorkhill over hurdles at this Cheltenham.

Not hard to imagine Faugheen and Annie Power not showing up which means he may well have to enter Yorkhill in the CH. No doubt he will always be a better hurdler, just doesn't look a natural chaser.
Nichols Canyon (on at 33s) for the CH if this happens pls
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Why So Serious?

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Maybe even Min - JLT and Yorkhill - Arkle... You really don't know with them at all.

I can't see that happening, Min has calmed down but 2m5f on the Thursday course would be a huge stamina worry.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Why So Serious?

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

I'd also point out that they haven't even entered Yorkhill into the CH though he could be entered late on at a cost.

I'd wager they would consider re-routing Min ahead of him, or even Limini.
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Why So Serious?

And finally... some interesting entries for the handicaps including Mega Fortune.

Eye to the future I would guess, to see what ludicrous mark Phil Smith puts on them.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM

Racing Post tweeted this about an hour ago -
Willie Mullins doesn't rule out Faugheen & Annie Power clashing @ Chelt & suggests Yorkhill could go champion hurdling some day. More soon.

Talking absolute tosh if you ask me that he would race Faugheen vs AP

Surprised to see Thistlecrack running on sat, thought he would be kept under wraps until Cheltenham
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Not much price but expect Whizzey Rascal to win again despite a rise. Dotted up last time on the bridle.
Love the drift as well
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Why So Serious?

Quote:
Racing Post tweeted this about an hour ago -

Willie Mullins doesn't rule out Faugheen & Annie Power clashing @ Chelt & suggests Yorkhill could go champion hurdling some day. More soon.

Talking absolute tosh if you ask me that he would race Faugheen vs AP

Surprised to see Thistlecrack running on sat, thought he would be kept under wraps until Cheltenham

Annie is retiring after this season one way or another and I could see the same occurring with Faugheen, why not run them against each other? Faugheen isn't going anywhere but CH, so you either put Annie in the Mares, have a matchup vs the Machine or retire her now.

Thistlecrack needs to keep jumping fences. Especially at Cheltenham after the November ditch errors.
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM

Annie will retire at end of the season? Where have you heard this/why do you expect this to happen?

In terms of Thistlecrack, its good he is out again as a below par performance or dare I say it defeat would drift his Gold Cup Price you would hope
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:

In terms of Thistlecrack, its good he is out again as a below par performance or dare I say it defeat would drift his Gold Cup Price you would hope
With Alary scoping dirty, like I thought, be a braver person than me to take 1/2 on Thislecrack given chance of infection in yard.

Mr Big Shot on my list tomorrow.