Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:42 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
The BBS will not tolerate personal abuse of that level. It is utterly unacceptable.
Ha! Since when?
Old 04-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Ha! Since when?
Since a certain new mod was appointed and got a bit power crazy.

Naming no names obviously.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:49 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I think I was banned for a little while

Sorry
Old 04-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I think I was banned for a little while

Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
P.p.s.

I messing if we're all a bit sensitive
Just remember who you're 'messing' with.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 05-02-2017, 12:33 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just remember who you're 'messing' with.
The BBS's edgy, hard-hitting photo colouriser.
We should all be shitting in our sepia pants
Old 05-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
The BBS will not tolerate personal abuse of that level. It is utterly unacceptable.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 05-02-2017, 12:30 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm lost for words 'H'.

If being called a ****wit is not personal abuse then where's the line?
If its rules for some and not for others just say so.

Befuddled
Old 05-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I'm lost for words 'H'.

If being called a ****wit is not personal abuse then where's the line?
If its rules for some and not for others just say so.

Befuddled
Rules for one and not the other?

You know this is the BBS, right?
Old 05-02-2017, 01:12 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Rules for one and not the other?

You know this is the BBS, right?
I wouldn't get too chippy right now, Paul, after posting something that could have led to both you and BBS to a defamation/harrassment suit.

We are all pissed off with the utter shambles that was yesterday, but there are some lines that can't be crossed.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:15 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
I wouldn't get too chippy right now, Paul, after posting something that could have led to both you and BBS to a defamation/harrassment suit.

We are all pissed off with the utter shambles that was yesterday, but there are some lines that can't be crossed.
It was a comment that was stupid and deleted because of that. Defamation? It wasn't. Harrassment? Don't make me laugh.

But, I offered my response to the PM to me, and ban me if you like. We all know others who have been banned for less than certain members.

It's pretty obvious what I posted was kept since I have since been questioned by email by other people who are Moderators.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do I agree with some of Paul's comments yesterday no. Do I agree with turning on our players as some did yesterday no. But do I respect his and others rights to air views I disagree yes. This is just football and as other threads have shown recently the true camaraderie on here has shone through with the loss of two of our members and the respect shown to them.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
None of us want to ban anyone but we also do not want posters posting stuff about a player thats has nothing to do with football but all to do with his complete and utter privacy his choice as a human being.

Paul again has mentioned this players private life since the above posts which has nothing to do with points of view agreeing or disagreeing about how he played but respecting another persons right to privacy who happens to play for our team, it's nasty and vindictive.

Call him shit call him fecking useless a lazy bastard who does not care (which I disagree with) horses for courses but the other stuff should be left alone and is well out of order which this player truly does not deserve..

Keep it to the football.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:55 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It was a comment that was stupid and deleted because of that. Defamation? It wasn't. Harrassment? Don't make me laugh.
The comment wasn't made lightly, the BBS has plenty of legal opinion to draw on. We are clear on why comments might be actionable.

You should read up on the Blackpool Oysten cases, regarding cooments made on forum's and social media, if you really want a 'laugh'.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
None of us want to ban anyone but we also do not want posters posting stuff about a player thats has nothing to do with football but all to do with his complete and utter privacy his choice as a human being.

Paul again has mentioned this players private life since the above posts which has nothing to do with points of view agreeing or disagreeing about how he played but respecting another persons right to privacy who happens to play for our team, it's nasty and vindictive.

Call him shit call him fecking useless a lazy bastard who does not care (which I disagree with) horses for courses but the other stuff should be left alone and is well out of order which this player truly does not deserve..

Keep it to the football..
I'm intrigued. Is anyone able to convey the gist of the post in an acceptable manner? Eg; Aldis lamp, emoticons, etc.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
I'm intrigued. Is anyone able to convey the gist of the post in an acceptable manner? Eg; Aldis lamp, emoticons, etc.
Aldis lamp, emoticons, etc.....What you need all that to understand that we are telling a poster to stop posting shit about a players private life.. ?

Okay
Old 06-02-2017, 11:15 AM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It was a comment that was stupid and deleted because of that.
Comments deleted because they're stupid?

That should cut the page count down a bit.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Aldis lamp, emoticons, etc.....What you need all that to understand that we are telling a poster to stop posting shit about a players private life.. ?

Okay
Semaphore flags?
Old 06-02-2017, 11:24 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
It is the personal abuse that makes the BBS the place it is.

Keltic Eagle is a ****.

(I have toned it down by omitting the word *******)

I tell him this to his face so is this acceptable personal abuse?
Old 06-02-2017, 11:30 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Keltic Eagle is a ****.

To be fair to the mods (much as it pains me to write this), what pauldrulez wrote was bang out of order and very different to your thoughts about keltic eagle.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:33 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Keltic Eagle is a ****.

No.

Anyway you are a ****