Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 06-02-2017, 11:36 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
To be fair to the mods (much as it pains me to write this), what pauldrulez wrote was bang out of order and very different to your thoughts about Keltic Eagle.
He loves me really. Platonic obviously
Old 06-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
I find it funny how, when I once was the subject of a defamatory, libellous post, the mods did nothing, and yet they seem fit to just hand out bans and warnings where they see fit.

This site is becoming a ******* joke.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:17 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
He loves me really. Platonic obviously
That doesn't mean you're not a ******* **** though, obviously.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I find it funny how, when I once was the subject of a defamatory, libellous post, the mods did nothing, and yet they seem fit to just hand out bans and warnings where they see fit.

I have no recollection of anything like that at all.

This had better be more than someone being rude about your beer.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Was that SC's one about Cronx being made from diarrhoea?

edit - bugger off, Aldershot
Old 06-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I have no recollection of anything like that at all.

This had better be more than someone being rude about your beer.
"I refuse to drink alcohol brewed by a company that instead of attempting to combat the gang crime in our beloved town chooses to make money off the back of it"

The guy who posted this is still on the site, trolling away, and yet people like Paul are getting banned.

But yeah, it's cool to make up complete lies about a person or business. And I'm sure many of you on here will laugh at that post too. Anyway, I'm off to prepare some more free beer for a Lives not Knives event.

ttfn
Old 06-02-2017, 01:33 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
That doesn't mean you're not a ******* **** though, obviously.
And here he was telling me that you have never met him.

He is a lying (*******) ****.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
"I refuse to drink alcohol brewed by a company that instead of attempting to combat the gang crime in our beloved town chooses to make money off the back of it"

The guy who posted this is still on the site, trolling away, and yet people like Paul are getting banned.

But yeah, it's cool to make up complete lies about a person or business. And I'm sure many of you on here will laugh at that post too. Anyway, I'm off to prepare some more free beer for a Lives not Knives event.

ttfn
??

There's no record of you (or anyone) reporting that post.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
??

There's no record of you (or anyone) reporting that post.
I did. And when I heard nothing back I messaged a mod. And never got a reply.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Ichiro!

Quote:
I did. And when I heard nothing back I messaged a mod. And never got a reply.
when someone reports a post it starts a new thread, when multiple people report a post those posts go on the same thread.

For an experiment I just reported that post to see what would happen. A new thread was created. So it seems unlikely you reported it. Perhaps you repped them by mistake. I have no idea who you messaged but you really don't appear to have reported the post.

I'll delete them from some away tickets thread in 2013 I found them on.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
when someone reports a post it starts a new thread, when multiple people report a post those posts go on the same thread.

For an experiment I just reported that post to see what would happen. A new thread was created. So it seems unlikely you reported it. Perhaps you repped them by mistake. I have no idea who you messaged but you really don't appear to have reported the post.

I'll delete them from some away tickets thread in 2013 I found them on.
It's probably because Our Glorious Leader doesn't like me or something

Which is fine, as I think he's a **** anyway
Old 06-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Ichiro!

Right, found it. He didn't get involved at all. I don't know why it wasn't deleted but it might be because you said part of you didn't want it to be as you wanted it to be left up as evidence.

I am happy to undelete the posts if that's what you want.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Regretting my username

It's fine. Get back to doing what the mods are currently doing best. Banning and warning at will.

Keep up the good work.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:18 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

ttfn

How do I join the anti stabbing group?
Old 06-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's fine. Get back to doing what the mods are currently doing best. Banning and warning at will.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks stinky that means a lot coming from you you seem bitter...?
Old 06-02-2017, 04:05 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Seems to me the mods pick and choose who gets banned depending on whether they like them or not.Some posters get away with murder and others get banned for minor incidents.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Seems to me the mods pick and choose who gets banned depending on whether they like them or not.Some posters get away with murder and others get banned for minor incidents.
Yep got it one old git I like you today so you are okay mate, we have an actual list on a dart board...

But seriously ......
Old 06-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep got it one old git I like you today so you are okay mate, we have an actual list on a dart board...

But seriously ......
Who is on the treble twenty and the Bull Les?

Cricket wanker.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:24 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

But seriously ......
It seems to be the general consensus on here,read the pms between posters.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:24 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Who is on the treble twenty and the Bull Les?
His mate as it is hard to hit.