Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
It seems to be the general consensus on here,read the pms between posters.
Really ?

Can you tell who was banned and who was not in the last year...The judge 2000 times granted but I count about 3 or 4 and for a site this large that's not bad and all for good reasons.

I think it's more to do with who "you" like or dislike what your politics or leanings are...We generally try to be as neutral as possible.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:42 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Really ?

Can you tell who was banned and who was not in the last year...The judge 2000 times granted but I count about 3 or 4 and for a site this large that's not bad and all for good reasons.

I think it's more to do with who "you" like or dislike what your politics or leanings are...We generally try to be as neutral as possible.
You have no idea what my politics are and I can't ban people otherwise you wouldn't be on here.

Last edited by old git; 06-02-2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:58 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Here's Daddy
Old 06-02-2017, 06:02 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post

Here's Daddy
Your a funny ****.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:06 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I aim to please.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:08 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
I aim to please.
You should try that when you put on one of your discos
Old 06-02-2017, 06:09 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
It's a trap.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:12 PM
South London VfB

Quote:
You should try that when you put on one of your discos
Good point, well made.

Which reminds me, I still haven't got England by the Angelic Upstarts on digital format.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:13 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Which reminds me, I still haven't got England by the Angelic Upstarts on digital format.
Fatso wanted that not me.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Looks like dad is pissed off ....LOL now I get it
Old 06-02-2017, 06:16 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Looks like dad is pissed off ....LOL now I get it
Old 06-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Old 06-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Imagine taking your job as a moderator on a shite Crystal Palace forum this seriously. ******* embarrassing lads.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:22 PM
South London VfB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
It's a trap.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsta View Post
Imagine taking your job as a moderator on a shite Crystal Palace forum this seriously. ******* embarrassing lads.
You think this is taking it seriously...
Old 06-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Certainly seems so, cock waving galore going on here, not sure why.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:37 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsta View Post
Certainly seems so, cock waving galore going on here, not sure why.
Nahh its way to cold here to wave mine Bob all I have done is made sure that a players privacy is kept private and we have basically sorted it out with Paul privately but Dad seems to be pissed off .
Old 06-02-2017, 06:40 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Nahh its way to cold here to wave mine Bob all I have done is made sure that a players privacy is kept private and we have basically sorted it out with Paul privately but Dad seems to be pissed off .
Not worth getting arguing about so I'll get you a drink at the next home match.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Not worth getting arguing about so I'll get you a drink at the next home match.
Thank you !

My brothers will be there if you pass my drinks on to them it would be great where do you sit ?
Old 06-02-2017, 06:45 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
My brothers will be there if you pass my drinks on to them it would be great where do you sit ?
I said drink.
Are you threatening me with your big brothers?