Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I said drink.
Are you threatening me with your big brothers?

Only that they would drink you dry especially Dave ...
Old 06-02-2017, 06:50 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
The daybreak of the light shining into the BBS darker corners approaches.....
Old 06-02-2017, 07:32 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Rules for one and not the other?

You know this is the BBS, right?
You dont seem to be picking as many fights these days, power to you. You still post some total bollocks though.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 06-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
JAT saying things like that
Just to add one of the other Mods is sorting it out with Paul privately which I thought was being done but I guess some of us have lives outside of the BBS and he has not been contacted just yet but he will be.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Seems to me the mods pick and choose who gets banned depending on whether they like them or not..
Its true, I have never been banned once. Totally unfair and unacceptable. Have I been singled out?
Old 06-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
The daybreak of the light shining into the BBS darker corners approaches.....
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 06-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Its true, I have never been banned once. Totally unfair and unacceptable. Have I been singled out?
You havnt posted enuff personal, rude, insulting, personal remarks yet ala @@@ Get with it.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 07-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Oh give it a rest, Dorothy.

You get what you deserve.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-08-2017, 09:17 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
I made a post last night after Pape Souaré was filmed making more social videos whilst driving. It conveniently disappeared and despite correspondence from Brumie Allan who stated "the post had been moved rather then deleted for mods to discuss. Depending on the outcome it may be put back"
I don't even know why it was up for discussion in the first instance, It wasn't abusive, there was nothing untoward in the post.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
I made a post last night after Pape Souaré was filmed making more social videos whilst driving. It conveniently disappeared and despite correspondence from Brumie Allan who stated "the post had been moved rather then deleted for mods to discuss. Depending on the outcome it may be put back"
I don't even know why it was up for discussion in the first instance, It wasn't abusive, there was nothing untoward in the post.
As a guess, it may have been viewed to be something that could be on dodgy legal ground for the site.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
It's a good guess, since the post was alleging illegal activity.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-08-2017, 01:13 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Maz, has pretty much hit the nail on the head. Don't take it personally, the thread had moved on now.

In cases like this when you're the first to mention something it's best to provide a direct link rather than a Twitter conversation otherwise we have to treat as an unsubstantiated rumour.

Again nothing personal just protecting the BBS.