Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:31 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Why was my post deleted

Seriously mods... why delete it?

palacemaniac made an insanely ridiculous comment that got a fully warranted to reply from myself.

My point was entirely more founded than his.

His post remains, mine has been deleted. Yes mine was more colourful but the filter did an impressive job with ducking being the exception. Crucially mine was fair, his was ********.

Either way, that should not be deleted as it's a football chat forum and my point was valid.

Not heat if the moment, I meant every word to him and every one of them
Old 04-02-2017, 06:33 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
This is the most important question of the day. Forget 4-0, why was the post deleted, even though i have no idea what it said?
Old 04-02-2017, 06:34 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Want to know this too. Another shit tactical decision.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:34 PM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I for one would like to know what this "insanely ridiculous " comment was. Was it "palace are staying up?"
Old 04-02-2017, 06:36 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlon View Post
I for one would like to know what this "insanely ridiculous " comment was. Was it "palace are staying up?"
"I can't wait until the next match"
Old 04-02-2017, 06:36 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlon View Post
"PALACE WERE SHIT"

lets all complain to MOTD
Old 04-02-2017, 06:39 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
His comment was less insanely ridiculous...

More a big bunch of ***** ball sucking bunch of hairy cock to be fair
Old 04-02-2017, 06:40 PM

Without ranting about people on here why are we filtering above the swear filter? The point remains valid regardless of delivery. His dum ass point remains on here and that attitude is far more destructive to the club than someone getting annoyed at him/them
Old 04-02-2017, 06:42 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I blame Hennessey, and the ref
Old 04-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Seriously mods... why delete it?

palacemaniac made an insanely ridiculous comment that got a fully warranted to reply from myself.

My point was entirely more founded than his.

His post remains, mine has been deleted. Yes mine was more colourful but the filter did an impressive job with ducking being the exception. Crucially mine was fair, his was ********.

Either way, that should not be deleted as it's a football chat forum and my point was valid.

Not heat if the moment, I meant every word to him and every one of them
The BBS will not tolerate personal abuse of that level. It is utterly unacceptable.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 04-02-2017, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
The BBS will not tolerate personal abuse of that level. It is utterly unacceptable.
And what he said to parish was?

Mine was far more justified
Old 04-02-2017, 09:00 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
But calling people ****wits or telling them to **** off and die is OK?
Old 04-02-2017, 09:04 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Good luck tonight 'H'
Old 04-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here

Nobody is more disappointed about this afternoon's result than I am mate, and of course there's going to be effing and blinding all over the forums - that's a given.

Bit I will draw a line, make no mistake.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 04-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
And consider me the frothing at the mouth loon of the mods that has no qualms with dismissing anyone.

Just give me a reason. I beg thee.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
And consider me the frothing at the mouth loon of the mods that has no qualms with dismissing anyone.

I do hope you don't me me?

Whilst raging at that poster and those that abuse parish in such a dum ass way...

The complete and utter over the top style in which it was done was a bit of gallows humour too. Swear filter always gonna do all the words thus allowing ducking to be in there to avoid nothing but stars. My frustration with ppl like that is true, yes I'd say those words to them but I appriciate keyboard warriors and it was in part... tongue in cheek.

I've been here long enough not to be an utter arsehole surely?! Very much sarcastic, but.. my point was valid. Given the stars I'm genuinely disappointed my post was deleted and that knobhead (minor personal abuse I assume?) gets his vitriol to stay.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
P.s.

It's all about you

it's all about you

duck off slimbloke'H'

It's all about you

Old 04-02-2017, 09:33 PM

P.p.s.

I messing if we're all a bit sensitive
Old 04-02-2017, 09:36 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I do hope you don't me me?

Whilst raging at that poster and those that abuse parish in such a dum ass way...

The complete and utter over the top style in which it was done was a bit of gallows humour too. Swear filter always gonna do all the words thus allowing ducking to be in there to avoid nothing but stars. My frustration with ppl like that is true, yes I'd say those words to them but I appriciate keyboard warriors and it was in part... tongue in cheek.

I've been here long enough not to be an utter arsehole surely?! Very much sarcastic, but.. my point was valid. Given the stars I'm genuinely disappointed my post was deleted and that knobhead (minor personal abuse I assume?) gets his vitriol to stay.
Lol, don't worry, I didn't mean you.

I just like to come across as a mentalist mod.

I don't even know what's happening here and why, only that wcb will burn in hell.