Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Nicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
I neither love them nor hate them - but i do think it's sad that their manager is keen to jump ship so quickly, especially considering Levy's record of hiring and firing. Maybe there was other stuff going on behind the scenes, or maybe that's just the way it is these days - no loyalty in any direction.
A reported £15m salary probably helped.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OH PISS OFF YOU IRRITATING SCUMMER, DULL, TEDIUS LITTLE C*NT.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Still cannot understand why Nicola C is given such a hard time on here
It's a walking, talking yeast infection.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:37 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm actually amazed that Van Gaal decided to go Moan Utd, instead of your fantastic, Champions League bound Club
Old 28-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Nicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNicola C has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Boring is acceptable to throw at me, but you are right the abuse seems excessive as all I've done in threads on this forum is set the record straight and correct some ill-informed Palace fans.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:41 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
It's a walking, talking yeast infection.
I am yet to see a post from her (or him) that deserves the ire she (he ) receives
Old 28-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I'm actually amazed that Van Gaal decided to go Moan Utd, instead of your fantastic, Champions League bound Club
I'd wait to see who replaces Pochettino before mocking. Plus when Shaw and Lallana (and perhaps a few others) are sold, judge Saints on the replacements. I very much doubt we'll collapse like some people in this thread are predicting. The club has very solid foundations throughout and should be in a strong position to use the funds in combination with its academy production line to rebuild and go again. It should be a very attractive job for a large number of high calibre managers in World football to get a top 8 Premier League side.

Last edited by Nicola C; 28-05-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicola C View Post
On what is that based? She's owned the club for 4 years and has seen investment of £73m in players and £30m improving the training ground. She goes to most games and even went to the annual staff end of season game. If she wanted to sell at a profit she could have done that in 2010, instead she has continued to invest.

Blimey, how long ago did I post that?

It was based on a news report I read at the time. After that it was pretty clear they weren't going to clear off in a hurry. I've even suggested your lot are still in a decent position with more talented young players coming through a few pages back.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:47 PM

Slyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSlyda stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
I'd wait to see who replaces Pochettino before mocking. Plus when Shaw and Lallana (and perhaps a few others) are sold, judge Saints on the replacements. I very much doubt we'll collapse like some people in this thread are predicting. The club has very solid foundations throughout and should be in a strong position to use the funds in combination with its academy production line to rebuild and go again. It should be a very attractive job for a large number of high calibre managers in World football to get a top 8 Premier League side.
It's not if they win the title, but when....
Old 28-05-2014, 06:56 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe I was mocking a bit, but I do agree, you Club would appear to be a solid Premiership Club, ATM.
You will probably get a decent, replacement Manager, but as I'm sure you will even admit, that is no guarantee of future success.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Maybe I was mocking a bit, but I do agree, you Club would appear to be a solid Premiership Club, ATM.
You will probably get a decent, replacement Manager, but as I'm sure you will even admit, that is no guarantee of future success.
Yep, I'm happy to admit that this summer is huge for the club and it could end badly if poor recruitment decisions are made. Far less risk if Pochettino hadn't left and we could keep the star players but that isn't going to happen as they are good enough for the Champions League and the wages that offers and Saints can't match that.

Getting the manager right is key and that should hopefully lead to replacing Lallana, Shaw and any others that leave well. I'd be happy if we maintain 8th place, have some good cup runs and be the "best of the rest".
Old 28-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
Times have changed Nicola, you no longer have anybody from the Channel Islands unwilling to progress their career by moving on to keep you up. If you don't get a manager in good time the assets will be stripped before the window closes and even so he'll be under some pressure to replace fast. Not easy, wrong manager and you are screwed.

Face it pal, you are doing a good job at keeping your chin up but you are cacking it really.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Vintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVintage Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In an ideal world Southampton would finish above Billy Bollocks Spuds next season.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am yet to see a post from her (or him) that deserves the ire she (he ) receives
It.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
It.
Nicola is a male name in a number of countries, my username is a reference to the former Saints chairman. He is Italian and Nicola is a male name in Italy.

Really not sure why this continues to perplex a number of people on this forum.

Have you all wiped Nicola Ventola from memory?

Last edited by Nicola C; 28-05-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Eagle View Post
In an ideal world Southampton would finish above Billy Bollocks Spuds next season.
That would be nice, even better if Palace did as well.
Old 28-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair point. If there was a large thread about Leicester or Reading i highly doubt Leicester1 or Biscuitman would get the same abuse for making the same points.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 28-05-2014, 08:41 PM

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
But they would never have introduced themselves by telling us all how wrong we are and how Pontipizza or whoever wasn't actually all that good and how their players are all CL etc.

sHe can **** off.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
But they would never have introduced themselves by telling us all how wrong we are and how Pontipizza or whoever wasn't actually all that good and how their players are all CL etc.

sHe can **** off.
Fair enough, can't say ive actually read a great deal of NCs posts.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 28-05-2014, 09:33 PM

Neither have I. I only read those in this thread and it was enough, but you know me, I'd erupt in the same way at anybody.