Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Jordan Peterson

Does the BBS like him?

Old 13-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Hadron Collider

Jordan Peterson can a mod change please ...
Old 13-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Someone said he was the "stupid man's smart person", but other than a conspiracy based right wing rant I'd rather not have seen I barely know of him.
Old 13-11-2018, 04:59 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Darren's brother?
Old 13-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Never heard of him but given the few minutes I watched that guy come across as being f~cking nuts. Forget if you agree with his views or whatever, he looks inasne.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:06 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Does the BBS like him?

I dunno. Can he play as a lone striker? Is he both strong and mobile? Hardworking and takes his chances?
Old 13-11-2018, 05:14 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's now a professional troll.
Old 14-11-2018, 11:35 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Surprised this thread wasn't started by Coastal.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
So famous, the person who started the thread about him doesn't even know his name. Marvellous.
Old 14-11-2018, 11:49 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Cathy Newman interview was absolutely brilliant.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 14-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Isn't he the hero of all those nutty "incel" yanks who shoot up their schools because they don't know how to talk to girls?
Old 14-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
He has called Trump both a ‘liberal‘ and a ‘moderate’.

That tells me nearly everything I need to know about him.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-11-2018, 12:06 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Isn't he the hero of all those nutty "incel" yanks who shoot up their schools because they don't know how to talk to girls?
I always thought that was Gavin McInnes, leader of the wank hating "proud boys". Saying that, there's so many of these alt right pricks these days, it's hard to tell who's who.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-11-2018, 12:09 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm far too old for any of his self help guff but I notice the blue checkmarks who scream about him on twitter are some of the most insufferable wind bags so he must be doing something right.

Being serious, all young men go through a phase where they get a bit fed up and looking for a direction and if they get it from JP rather than Tommy Robinson or Milo can't spell his surname then it's probably for the best. Much like Ben Shapiro who has also had a recent thread devoted to him I think JP's strength is his ability to explain topics that would usually bore or confuse youngsters in a very simple and relatable way. I can only presume there's some kryptonite that prevents left wing commentators from doing the same as there appears to be a bit of a drought on that. You ain't going to like this one bit but Owen Jones giving a lecture from the Guardian pages ain't nearly as effective as Peterson, Shapiro or even map twat ranting from youtube, if you can't beat them...copy them? Just a thought.

I can't complain about anything that engages young people into looking around them but if you are over 25 and listen to Peterson you need a serious word with yourself.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:30 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
I'm far too old for any of his self help guff but I notice the blue checkmarks who scream about him on twitter are some of the most insufferable wind bags so he must be doing something right.

Being serious, all young men go through a phase where they get a bit fed up and looking for a direction and if they get it from JP rather than Tommy Robinson or Milo can't spell his surname then it's probably for the best. Much like Ben Shapiro who has also had a recent thread devoted to him I think JP's strength is his ability to explain topics that would usually bore or confuse youngsters in a very simple and relatable way. I can only presume there's some kryptonite that prevents left wing commentators from doing the same as there appears to be a bit of a drought on that. You ain't going to like this one bit but Owen Jones giving a lecture from the Guardian pages ain't nearly as effective as Peterson, Shapiro or even map twat ranting from youtube, if you can't beat them...copy them? Just a thought.

I can't complain about anything that engages young people into looking around them but if you are over 25 and listen to Peterson you need a serious word with yourself.

This sums him up pretty well really whilst the left have worried about whether a woman with 3 cocks is having his rights infringed because Facebook doesn't list that specific gender people like Peterson are snapping people up. You can add Farage to this list of people who have managed to gain influence by making things simple for people to understand.

Your average working man doesn't feel part of a global elite, feels completely ostracised by the left, doesn't feel his life benefited by white privilege, doesn't feel he is oppressing women, doesn't feel any benefit from the slave trade or Britain's imperial past etc The left have managed to isolate itself from the 'normal world' and people like Peterson and Farage are picking them up easily and making millions out of them.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 14-11-2018, 12:45 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
This sums him up pretty well really whilst the left have worried about whether a woman with 3 cocks is having his rights infringed because Facebook doesn't list that specific gender people like Peterson are snapping people up. You can add Farage to this list of people who have managed to gain influence by making things simple for people to understand.

Your average working man doesn't feel part of a global elite, feels completely ostracised by the left, doesn't feel his life benefited by white privilege, doesn't feel he is oppressing women, doesn't feel any benefit from the slave trade or Britain's imperial past etc The left have managed to isolate itself from the 'normal world' and people like Peterson and Farage are picking them up easily and making millions out of them.
I think he talks sense. Especially when up against the self interested political point scoring blinkered same old claptrap comments made by panel on last week's question time. He put forward some salient points and obviously got under the skin of Dianne Abbot. She clearly didn't like his stance on what constitutes offensive comments. Who is the judge and jury. Which is true. People can decide anything and everything is offensive these days
Oh as an aside. She used the word "paki" on QT.as well as the N word. The latter apparently she is allowed to use. But the former? I find very offensive not that I am Asian but I have been called one because I have dark Italian skin. Offensive because I think she is pathetic and as a result hypocritical for using both terms and should have been severely censured for it. Asked to resign etc etc because that's what she and her cronies would demand of any non person of colour using such vile words. But then again they are only words.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:51 PM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was very good on Russel Brand's Under the Skin podcast, talking about addiction and how to change a mental habit. He's become something of a poster boy for the alt.right but his work on psychology is pretty well respected, I think.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
He was very good on Russel Brand's Under the Skin podcast, talking about addiction and how to change a mental habit. He's become something of a poster boy for the alt.right but his work on psychology is pretty well respected, I think.
He himself says he has no alinement with the alt-right.

Can people quote somethings he has said that they take issue with so we can discuss it?

I think he has said some very interesting things such as we cant live just live in a world where we ask and expect rights, but one where we also need to offer responsibility.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:35 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
He seems to be pretty smart. I like people who can articulate their point of view well.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
The Cathy Newman interview was absolutely brilliant.