Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-07-2017, 02:40 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I have numerous BBS usernames.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:47 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have learned the secret sauce that lubricates a poker playing empire. Feathers McGraw* once confided in me during a debauched session somewhere on the south coast. Now my location is a closely guarded secret as his goons are on my trail. My only hope is to remain silent and hidden.

*possibly not his real name.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:51 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
"Two lesbians probably, sisters."
Old 17-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Poker King

Jukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jenny "Thunder Thighs" Smith
Old 17-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Eagle in exile

rpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerpad27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like Britney Spears' Toxic. Not just because it's catchy, I genuinely think it's a good song.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
I like Abba.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:23 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
She said the same funnily enough
hahaha very good!
Old 17-07-2017, 04:26 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Fishing thread this one. Naughty VHA. Looking to engineer a classic.

If people kept very dark secrets that they keep from their nearest and dearest, I'm sure they are savvy enough to keep them off these boards.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:26 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
I like Abba.
I love Abba. Best pop group ever - no question.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
I visited central Milton Keynes to see Dean Friedman in concert in 1988 and joined in with Lucky Stars, word for word. A dreadful burden to bear.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:33 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here

Last edited by in-exile; 17-07-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Oh well, I might as well admit it after all this time ...

... I was Mat ov.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:41 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
I visited central Milton Keynes to see Dean Friedman in concert in 1988 and joined in with Lucky Stars, word for word. A dreadful burden to bear.
You should be flogged.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
I'm actually from Worksop.
That's pretty funny actually
Old 17-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Maz and wcb?
Old 17-07-2017, 04:56 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Maz and wcb?
Tony12bellies.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:32 PM

Thinking about it, I don't think I have any 'terrible' secrets.

Nothing that I can look back and be ashamed for. Nothing that I am that I need to feel embarrassed about.

I need to work on that.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Not shocked.

I have one dark secret. It will remain one.
OH come on, I won't tell!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 17-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Hello Peter

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 17-07-2017, 07:39 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I cannot remember why, but I think it was to make the point that my brother was not as wonderful as people thought, but my sister-in-law told me that my brother was having an affair, and that she knew, but he did not know that she knew. I never told my brother I knew this. I wanted to say to her 'What do you expect from marrying a Tory' but thought better of it. As if it wasnt bad enough having a cheating husband telling her that he was a Tory would have been like sticking a knife into her heart.
You're a good soul, Exiled. There's only so much someone can process.