Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 08-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Yo, Stealing Home, you picked up Aaron Judge in the keeper league. He's one of my minor leaguers.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather View Post
Somewhat surprised to see that my .211 AVG and .619 OPS so far this season is not the worst. What's happening Steve in Phoenix?

Actually, isn't your wedding around now? Are you distracted?
I was a bit distracted Yeah I completely ignored AVG and OPS to to some extent. No idea what my overall average is now but it can only get better.. I think..
Old 20-05-2017, 02:52 AM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not that it's unexpected, but Jered Weaver's career is officially toast. .2 innings, 7 earned runs, 2 HR's, 2 walks, 5 hits. He was always fun to watch compete
Old 30-05-2017, 01:51 AM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So glad to see Adrian Beltre back...here we go Divisio, I mean Wild Card
Old 05-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 07-06-2017, 02:48 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Jayson Stark‏Verified account @jaysonst 32m32 minutes ago

Never hit 4 HR in a game: Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Ted Williams, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Reggie. Did hit 4 in a game: Scooter Gennett!
28 replies 243 retweets 355 likes
Old 07-06-2017, 10:52 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1 Puncheon Drunk – Luis Robert
2 Back to the Minors – Hunter Greene
3 Puncheon Drunk – Amed Rosario
4 Loxley Robins – Vlad Guerrero Jr
5 Keeping Balls Doomed – Kyle Lewis
6 Honey Badgers – Brendan Mackay
7 Keeping Balls Doomed – Ronald Acuna
8 Loxley Robins – Francisco Mejia
9 Puncheon Drunk – Nick Senzel
10 Back to the Minors – Mackenzie Gore, SP, High School
11 Cartful Dodgers
12 Cartful Dodgers
13 Back to the Minors
14 Puncheon Drunk
15 Loxley Robins
16 Keeping Balls Doomed
17 Honey Badgers
18 Near Wild Beavan
Old 16-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Darren Baker, the son of Nationals skipper Dusty Baker and probably best known for almost being trampled at home plate during the 2002 World Series, was selected by the Nationals on Wednesday in the 27th round of the MLB Draft.
Old 17-06-2017, 01:36 AM
plastic glory hunter

"Thanks JT"
Old 17-06-2017, 01:47 AM
plastic glory hunter

I hope the Rangers can overpay for Yu and have the upper-hand in negotiations for super-bargain Otani...no matter where he goes, it's gonna be fun to see how his team utilizes his arm and bat. Can you risk injury and fatigue by having him DH all the time? Gonna be fun wherever he goes.
Old 29-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:47 AM
Panty Organizer

Happy Bobby Bonilla Day!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-07-2017, 01:07 PM

TheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land

... and the ball is getting more and more juiced each month. I know there are lots of fans who like the increased offense, but this seems like a massive distortion of the game, not unlike the steroid era. My imagination, or is there now an inordinate number of homers landing in the first or second row of the stands? Amazing what an effect just a little extra bounce to the ball will have.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Bounce is coefficient of restitution. I remember that from GCSE maths.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:32 PM

TheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Bounce is coefficient of restitution. I remember that from GCSE maths.
And behind closed doors, MLB feverishly working towards the dream of a perfectly elastic baseball...
Old 02-08-2017, 03:22 AM
Panty Organizer

Joey Gallo has become the proto-Adam Dunn.

Quote:
The Rangers infielder is hitting just .197 on the year and he strikes out in 38.3 percent of his at-bats. This was his 26th HR on the year. He has only 18 singles.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 02-08-2017 at 03:24 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 10-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Panty Organizer

MLB is letting players wear uniforms with nicknames on the back this weekend. But it looks like some guys need help coming up with a nickname.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 10-08-2017 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Kyle Seager's has generated quite a lot of chuckling on the interweb. I suppose he could have gone with his middle name.
Old 13-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Anybody want to take Bryce Harper off my hands?