Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-08-2018, 05:13 PM

Pogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPogle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Sky sports on macbook

I'm on holiday in northern Cyprus, I've downloaded the sky sports app on my Mac and it wont open. Looking at various help threads this would appear to be par for the course. Any ideas.
I've also got a samsung tablet with me with the sky go app, that won't work either, needs upgrade which is "not available in this country"
Any suggestions appreciated
Old 19-08-2018, 05:14 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
You can’t use the sky app abroad
Old 19-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
You canít use the sky app abroad
You can in Europe since 1st April 2018 but I've never done it so cant help. Sorry OP