Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 18-08-2006, 12:43 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
By the way, I should share with you guys that I've told today (by a bloke who does pretty well at my local place) that I should back Batchelor Party wherever it next appears.

Was due to run at Chepstow last night before it was rained off.
Old 18-08-2006, 01:44 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's going to be one of those days. I was in the shop lunchtime and Lady Hopeful early-priced at 12/1 jumped out at me in the second race at Folkestone. I left it. It won by 3 lengths at 9/1.
Old 18-08-2006, 01:47 PM

foxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human race
i looked for a e/w shot in the 2.40 went for mimisel got 12-1 got 3rd make a profit
Old 18-08-2006, 02:12 PM

foxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human race
cruise director e/w in the 3.15 at folkestone and spinx as the rain has come for them 2
Old 18-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
By the way, I should share with you guys that I've told today (by a bloke who does pretty well at my local place) that I should back Batchelor Party wherever it next appears.

Was due to run at Chepstow last night before it was rained off.
Did a search for it in racingpost.co.uk and could find no history for it, is that it's correct name?
Old 18-08-2006, 05:44 PM

same here gooders
Old 18-08-2006, 06:06 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
If I'd have been having a punt today it would have been Logsdail at Newmarket each way.
Old 18-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any tips for tomorrow? Anyone had a word?
Old 18-08-2006, 07:41 PM

i won the catterick placepot tonight. one let me down at newmarket. i went against the sayeed bin suroor horse. luberon the idiot iddnt even get 2nd. oh well make profit
Old 18-08-2006, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Micky Spilane
Did a search for it in racingpost.co.uk and could find no history for it, is that it's correct name?
Oo-er. That's what the man said - perhaps it is spelt differently? I'll see if I can find out.
Old 18-08-2006, 08:42 PM

OK - it's an American bred horse and therefore it's spelt the American way. Bachelor Party.

Trained by Jeremy Noseda and the form of its one race doesn't look anything special to me, but what do I know.

If I see the guy again I'll ask him why he thinks it's going to win next time.
Old 18-08-2006, 10:04 PM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Greetings all, a few i've picked out for tomorrow, of to birmingham so will have a few medium (*'d ones) and a few small stake bets in morning at some point:

Newmarket:
3.25 Supreme Speedster
4.00 Sendinpost *
4.30 Its a Dream *

Ripon:
2.30 La Neige *
3.30 Fullandby
5.15 Bollin Derek *

Newbury:
2.40 Abby Road
3.40 Galient *

Also watch the following for market moves:
1.40 Newb - Prince Forever
2.10 Newb - Ans Bach
2.20 Bangor - Tabiran
4.55 Bangor - True Star

As always, anything over 5/1 back e/w

Good luck all tomorrow
Old 19-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Converting the heretics!

Just the one pick today Newbury 3:45 Jeremy.
Old 19-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Ripon 3.30 JOSH - 9's in from 25's

Newbury 3.45 POLISH EMPEROR - 9/2 In from 14's.

Good Luck All

Last edited by palace & proud; 19-08-2006 at 11:00 AM.
Old 19-08-2006, 11:09 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud

Good Luck All
also two tips from the same races.

these horses are frequent e/w winners for me so we shall see if the can do it today:

Newbury 15.45 Mac Love 20/1 e/w

Ripon 3.30 Mr Wolf 16/1 e/w.

come on

Old 19-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by macstar
also two tips from the same races.

these horses are frequent e/w winners for me so we shall see if the can do it today:

Newbury 15.45 Mac Love 20/1 e/w

Ripon 3.30 Mr Wolf 16/1 e/w.

come on

Mr Wolf & Mac Love both 25/1 with Ladbrokes.
Old 19-08-2006, 02:15 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mr Wolf & Mac Love both 25/1 with Ladbrokes.
damn.

though i actually got 20/1 on both with Hill's.
Old 19-08-2006, 02:27 PM

also, Sendinpost 16.00 Newmarket
Old 19-08-2006, 02:47 PM

Mr Wolf came 5th, just out of the e/w's

Mac Love 4th.

Sendinpost nowhere...

its been a bad day

Last edited by macstar; 19-08-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 19-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:

Good Luck All

U/P

3rd