Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 11-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lingfield 3.20
Burgundy

My boss knows the owner of this horse (unfortunately he is off playing golf so no inside info per se), but have backed this successfully in the past. likes the course, winning half of his 12 victories here. Likes it soft to heavy so the wet weather suits. Only worry is the injury he sustained before Christmas.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:48 PM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Newburys winners:

12.45 Detroit city
1.20 celtic son
1.55 wogan
2.25 Jaoka du gord
3.00 Rubberdobber
3.30 Captain Corelli
4.05 pressgang
Old 11-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by si1965
Lingfield 3.20
Burgundy

My boss knows the owner of this horse (unfortunately he is off playing golf so no inside info per se), but have backed this successfully in the past. likes the course, winning half of his 12 victories here. Likes it soft to heavy so the wet weather suits. Only worry is the injury he sustained before Christmas.
spencer on the leather and a tasty 8/1
Old 11-01-2006, 12:51 PM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by si1965
Lingfield 3.20
Burgundy

Won a few quid on burgandy in my time, ground conditions will be standard (a touch faster than good) - its on the polytrack! Dodgy jockey on it though
Old 11-01-2006, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by hakers
Newburys winners:

12.45 Detroit city
1.20 celtic son
1.55 wogan
2.25 Jaoka du gord
3.00 Rubberdobber
3.30 Captain Corelli
4.05 pressgang
one down six to go
Old 11-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
spencer on the leather and a tasty 8/1
Spencers not riding today
Old 11-01-2006, 12:59 PM

and at lingfield:

1.10 Rowan warning (ew)
1.45 Ms Rainbow runner
2.15 Blue Empire
2.50 Before you go
3.20 Gibralter Bay
3.50 Smoking Joe

One from southwell:

2.05 Orpen quest
Old 11-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Newburys winners:
1.20 celtic son

I just couldnt back Pipes horse at the mo not in form..and plus that Celtic son let me down a few times now.He's only runner at Leciester yesterday 8/15f got turnt over finished 3rd.beat 9 lengths.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NO1FAN
Thank god for that, how he ever won the jockey title i'll never know.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

2.15 Blue Empire
NR
Old 11-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Erect Member

Quote:
Thank god for that, how he ever won the jockey title i'll never know.
Cracking missus though
Old 11-01-2006, 01:02 PM

moverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lingfield 3.20pm

GIBRALTAR BAY (Terry Mills) already won twice on AW

10 win

might be 7/1 , 13/2
Old 11-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
WHOS RIDING IT THEN ?
Old 11-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
says so here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Erect Member

Quote:
WHOS RIDING IT THEN ?
Not known yet

I fancy Pass the port anyway

Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
I just couldnt back Pipes horse at the mo not in form..and plus that Celtic son let me down a few times now.He's only runner at Leciester yesterday 8/15f got turnt over finished 3rd.beat 9 lengths.

Cant back justified at odds on - in fact i only ever back odds on if i have specific info on it. Will have a small interest in celtic son, best horse in the field. Hear what you are saying about pipe yard, i certainly wont be going large on any of his at the moment.

Just had an 8/1 shot come in - trust me I know was posted after race due to start but race was delayed and went off a good few minutes after i posted - had to place bet first
Old 11-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Erect Member

Quote:
says so here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Don't believe everything you read (unless it's been written by me )

seriously he's not on any of his rides today
Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 PM

Quote:
NR
bollox - dennick then
Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Won a few quid on burgandy in my time, ground conditions will be standard (a touch faster than good) - its on the polytrack! Dodgy jockey on it though
it aint got a jockey
Old 11-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
it aint got a jockey

It gotta have or will be a NR.