Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 16-02-2018, 04:49 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Two for me today:

Smiley Bagel 11/2 e/w
Premier Portrait 11/8
Top man Jam!
Old 16-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Couldnt agree more. Hurdles, 2m4f chase. Trainer has history of unusual preps for horses though..*****eams to me that they arent sure what his best skill is so win as much money along the way by finding out.
The Irish seem to think that hes an absolute certainty funnily enough!
Old 16-02-2018, 06:02 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Golan Fortunes form this year as more rock.solid than the novice stuff this year. 11/2 ew that will do.

Part of me think Blaklion is a very good price at 2s, though part of me thinks I am being mental.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:00 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Top man Jam!
Cheers buddy, I needed that. Was 11s on the exchange and they only gave the SP as 5/1. Jokers.

The ride on PP was god awful.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not much taking my fancy tomorrow so done and e/w lucky 15 at Haydock for a laugh:

Lake View Lad 9/4
Black Ivory 11/4
Coole Hall 7/1
Grandturgeon 11/4
Old 16-02-2018, 08:06 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
The Irish seem to think that hes an absolute certainty funnily enough!
Mental, hasn't even been declared that the RSA is his main target has it?
Old 16-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mental, hasn't even been declared that the RSA is his main target has it?
Yep.

Mall Dini target is up in the air though.

FWIW, I think he should win tomorrow but Ill back Valseur Lido as he has no Festival target.
Old 17-02-2018, 02:17 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I really just can't warm to PP at all.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Join the Sao train.

Next stop, the Fred Winter.

NAP of the Festival. 33/1
Old 17-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Waiting Patiently winning was just glorious

So poignant
Old 17-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Waiting Patiently winning was just glorious

So poignant
Very good horse for a trainer who was underrated because he's from the North.

I can't see him winning at Cheltenham saying that, he looks like he needs a bit of soft in the ground but would be great if he could.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Only backed Domingo today e/w at 11/2.

Pleased to see my ante post Winter Derby bet Clear Skies at 10s now 10/3 in places, Victory Bond out of the race now too so it's cutting up further.
Old 18-02-2018, 02:58 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I have also backed Leader Writer at 25/1 for the Lincoln.
Old 18-02-2018, 06:35 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Done a double and singles tomorrow on Letmego 5/2 and Paparazzi 2/1.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:46 AM

The one day i let Le Patriote go....saturday...typical!

Waiting Patiently was impressive but probably not as good as some would say in my eyes. Still not sure what Hughes was doing looking behind him when the danger was next to him. He beat a god card on paper but in reality, of those who finished only Cue Card should present any danger.

Black Corton however, was throughly impressive in my eyes.

In a weird way hoping Blaklion has been bottomed out running on that ground and off that weight. One less of the major Grand National players not 100% the better.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:27 AM
So then I says to Mabel

I need to actually start writing down my Cheltenham anteposts even though I said I wasn't going to do any...
Old 19-02-2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
I need to actually start writing down my Cheltenham anteposts even though I said I wasn't going to do any...
My spreadsheet is getting quite full!

Best one probably is the following patent:
Supasundae - 16s > now 3s
Salsaretta - 8s > now 6s
Next Destination (A.B) - 12s > now 4s

The first time im looking at my antepost thinking that it has a fair amount of 'beaten the bookies' in terms of odds places to odds now which is always a plus.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:56 AM
So then I says to Mabel

I've done mine and there isn't that many considering it isn't far off now. I'm unlikely to add any more now really. Only one I will probably do now is Road To Respect for the GC now that I doubt they will run Coney Island in the race but I hope they still do 3m+ really is his distance.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:21 AM

I guess you would say the ground and cheltenham form would be the biggest worry, but Outlander at 25s for the GC looks big to me.

Seems a refreshed horse this year.

Beaten a neck in the Irish Gold Cup. Was infront of Our Duke who then came out and won this weekend.

3rd in the Leoparsstown chased behind Road to Respect and Blako Des Flos but ran well.

3rd in the betfair chase though was comfortably beaten, but the Betfair is BDMs annual target and was very heavy ground.

1st in the 3m Chase ahead of Road to Respect.

In a wide open year, this horse has been as solid as any of the others in Ireland. In what looks an open field, if he could get his best form together, i think he could easily place at 25s.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:30 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
I guess you would say the ground and cheltenham form would be the biggest worry, but Outlander at 25s for the GC looks big to me.

Seems a refreshed horse this year.

Beaten a neck in the Irish Gold Cup. Was infront of Our Duke who then came out and won this weekend.

3rd in the Leoparsstown chased behind Road to Respect and Blako Des Flos but ran well.

3rd in the betfair chase though was comfortably beaten, but the Betfair is BDMs annual target and was very heavy ground.

1st in the 3m Chase ahead of Road to Respect.

In a wide open year, this horse has been as solid as any of the others in Ireland. In what looks an open field, if he could get his best form together, i think he could easily place at 25s.
Have to say that I think those two are the most solid options, I only favour RTR more because of his Plate performance last year.