Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-04-2013, 03:26 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am trying to register at btc-e but I am getting a database error when signing up!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:28 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
BTC coins down again. $65
It certainly is crashing, Once MtGox has cleared it's backlog things will normalise again.

Quote:
I am trying to register at btc-e but I am getting a database error when signing up!
I just created a dummy account on there with no problems, Strange.

Last edited by Russ_uk; 11-04-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:31 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hmm leaving work now so will try later. I reckon they might drop down by another $10. If they do I am buying in, they are sure to bounce back, even if its only to $120/$150
Old 11-04-2013, 03:36 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Quote:
Hmm leaving work now so will try later. I reckon they might drop down by another $10. If they do I am buying in, they are sure to bounce back, even if its only to $120/$150
A wise move my friend! Wish my capital wasn't tied up with Medical bills etc - But thats another story.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_uk
It certainly is crashing, Once MtGox has cleared it's backlog things will normalise again.

Thats what I was thinking, buy a couple now and once MTgox sorts itself out they will bounce back even if it only doubles your money.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:38 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
A wise move my friend! Wish my capital wasn't tied up with Medical bills etc - But thats another story.
I am being made redundant so have a pay off coming. Going to invest a bit of pocket money for a bit of fun.

EDIT - sign up worked
Old 11-04-2013, 03:52 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Going to invest a bit of pocket money for a bit of fun.
That's the key "Fun" you've got virtually zero to lose but plenty to gain

Last edited by Russ_uk; 11-04-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:55 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Maybe I should set-up a CPFC.ORG BTC investment fund?

Each person chips in maybe, 10, 20 or whatever - Something small so it's just a bit of fun.

We'll pool the money and buy some of these ridiculously cheap bitcoins and see where it takes us.

Although this should be seen as a long term investment, as the stake involved will be very low, no one will be left out of pocket - I'll guarantee all deposits myself, so anyone can cash out 100% of their investment at anytime.

We can fine tune the details later...

Anyone interested?

I think 10 people at 20 a pop would be a good start! That'll be a nice $300 +/- to play with.

Better start quick though! Get in touch if interested

Last edited by Russ_uk; 11-04-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
mtgox have now suspended trading.

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 11-04-2013, 04:15 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear
mtgox have now suspended trading.
They'll be back up and running in 12 hours, They only suspended to clear the backlog.

Great time to buy!

Anyway, I'm still looking for 10 people with 20 to spare, if were quick were gonna make some money
Old 11-04-2013, 04:16 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They'll be back up and running in 12 hours, They only suspended to clear the backlog.

Great time to buy!

Anyway, I'm still looking for 10 people with 20 to spare, if were quick were gonna make some money
Gutting I got a score to spare but not in the bank

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:19 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Maybe I should set-up a CPFC.ORG BTC investment fund?

Each person chips in maybe, 10, 20 or whatever - Something small so it's just a bit of fun.

We'll pool the money and buy some of these ridiculously cheap bitcoins and see where it takes us.

Although this should be seen as a long term investment, as the stake involved will be very low, no one will be left out of pocket - I'll guarantee all deposits myself, so anyone can cash out 100% of their investment at anytime.

We can fine tune the details later...

Anyone interested?

I think 10 people at 20 a pop would be a good start! That'll be a nice $300 +/- to play with.

Better start quick though! Get in touch if interested
I'm finding this whole bitcoin thing fascinating, although I really don't understand how the mining aspect works, but I'd definitely be interested in throwing 20/$30 in for a bit of fun and two help understand how it all works.

What would be the best way to get this moving?
Old 11-04-2013, 04:23 PM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Great time to buy!

The backlog of what? They closed it in an attempt to stop the price from crashing

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 11-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds like a modern day pyramid if you ask me.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Great time to buy!

I'm in
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 11-04-2013, 04:41 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear
The backlog of what? They closed it in an attempt to stop the price from crashing
Backlog of orders from the DDoS attack.

Last edited by Russ_uk; 11-04-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:41 PM

Cake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in! X
Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 PM

Cake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry about the kiss...!
Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavey
What would be the best way to get this moving?
Once we get 10 people, I'll starting taking payments and we'll make a start.

So far in:

wavey
SEEPEEEFFSEE

8 places left

Feel free to post queries questions etc
Old 11-04-2013, 04:44 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake and Eat It
Sorry about the kiss...!
LOL

So far in:

wavey
SEEPEEEFFSEE
Cake and Eat It

I'll be taking payment via Paypal as I presume most people have that, or bank transfer if you prefer.

7 places left