Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:28 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
It's a fair point you make
Old 07-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Now over £14k - fecking madness. Coinbase down as I'm assuming everyone is cashing out?!
Old 07-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
I had 0.0314 of a bitcoin. Sold it earlier for a profit of £200 to invest in Litecoin. Would've made an extra £100 had I waited a couple of hours. FML.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:44 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I had 0.0314 of a bitcoin. Sold it earlier for a profit of £200 to invest in Litecoin. Would've made an extra £100 had I waited a couple of hours. FML.
I sold at 11k. Haha. It was nearly at 20k in the last hour.

It's bad news if Coinbase crashes. Imagine the uproar if massive sells go through plunging the price and people can't get online to sell. This was pretty much the scenario that made me get out.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
It's all a bit silly really, surely the price of one bitcoin is now far exceeding what it costs in computing power to mine one.

All this electricity (only part of which is from sustainable sources) spent on huge mining farms, all to find a hash through bruteforce to record the latest bunch of transactions.

We're basically swapping all our coal, oil and gas for arbitrary numbers in a ledger that have no tangible value. Basically a huge pyramid scheme
Old 07-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I tried verifying my docs on Coinbase but it keeps failing
Old 07-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Coinbase isnt the only exchange. Try Coin Corner if you dont mind paying slightly higher fees.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:39 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
They are worth more than tulip bulbs now.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:41 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel like I missed out on this bandwagon. 3 years ago I was given advise to buy but I thought it was just a fad and would disappear.....now I am kicking myself lol
Old 07-12-2017, 07:42 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Now is the time to sell Russ.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:44 PM
I'm not divorced

Read the first pages. Russ made a monkey Of the BBS.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:08 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Now over £14k - fecking madness. Coinbase down as I'm assuming everyone is cashing out?!
Down because of the buying frenzy i think.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:22 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Bitfinex having problems too. Bought some IOTA but struggling to withdraw....
Old 07-12-2017, 08:27 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Tempted to put some funds into Bitcoin but assuming by the value of it I've missed the boat.

Anyone care to give their view?
I invested at the right time. Now is not the right time.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:41 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Coinbase has some really bad reviews so I steered clear. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Some info from my recent (fairly smooth) buying experience using To view the link you have to Register or Login and bittylicious To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by nicknackpalace; 07-12-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:46 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Never had any issues with Coinbase myself although they are pricey. Blockchain.info have been good too but only sell BTC and Etherium.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:28 PM

Speron1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSperon1 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I use GDAX which is the trading back end of Coinbase, so can buy via limit orders with no fees. Though still has same outages as Coinbase, frustratingly
Old 08-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Woah Woah Woah

This thread from the beginning has got to be one of the best on the BBS ever. I couldn't stop reading it last night!
Old 08-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Nonce
Old 08-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
had a little dabble in ethereum