Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 12-09-2018, 08:39 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Dont have a great record in these big Irish races, but Dell Arca stands out for me at 22s. 10lb lower still than its Hurdles mark, Pipes horsed finally in good form and have to think he can be better than 138 on its favourite ground.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
There's been some bloody awful racing over the last few weeks yet somehow I nearly won a grand off a fiver. Georgia Cox going too early and losing by a neck in an apprentice race!

I've gone with Vieux Morvan in the big one. I know Joseph thinks a lot of him and I was ready to back him a/p in the Ultima last season until I asked Kevin Blake if he was running or not and received a DM along the lines of "save your money!"

I've been piling up doubles and trebles with my Skybet free bets this year for Cheltenham.

My particular favourite has been Commander of Fleet and Champagne Classic to win any race. An obscene 100/1 was offered.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Samcro has been a sea of blue for the Champion Hurdle.

A shame really but it might be a way for Gordy to win the Irish Trainers Title finally.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:36 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
There's been some bloody awful racing over the last few weeks yet somehow I nearly won a grand off a fiver. Georgia Cox going too early and losing by a neck in an apprentice race!

I've gone with Vieux Morvan in the big one. I know Joseph thinks a lot of him and I was ready to back him a/p in the Ultima last season until I asked Kevin Blake if he was running or not and received a DM along the lines of "save your money!"

I've been piling up doubles and trebles with my Skybet free bets this year for Cheltenham.

My particular favourite has been Commander of Fleet and Champagne Classic to win any race. An obscene 100/1 was offered.
For Cheltenhem is in The Festival Cheltenham or upcoming cheltenham meets? Couldnt find any markets that interest me. Will have a look over coming weeks.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Dont have a great record in these big Irish races, but Dell Arca stands out for me at 22s. 10lb lower still than its Hurdles mark, Pipes horsed finally in good form and have to think he can be better than 138 on its favourite ground.
Pipe and Scudamore so careful of ensuring some place money that 3 out doesnt even put him in to the race. Then drifts all over the place and rallies late. Each way so shouldnt complain
Old 13-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Pipe and Scudamore so careful of ensuring some place money that 3 out doesnt even put him in to the race. Then drifts all over the place and rallies late. Each way so shouldnt complain
That is exactly what I thought. I think it should have finished much closer and could even have won it but e/w at 20's is not to be sniffed at
Old 13-09-2018, 10:41 AM

Glad i wasnt the only one Milky!
Old 13-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Glad i wasnt the only one Milky!
I would say from about 6 furlongs out I was thinking I was going to win
Old 13-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Here's where I'm at with the Sky free bets.

Free Bet 1: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
Free Bet 2: Samcro, Laurina and Altior to win any race - 20/1
Free Bet 3: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
Free Bet 4: Gilgamboa(FH) & Penhill (SH) both place & Presenting Percy to win the GC & Laurina & Samcro both win any race - 250/1
Free Bet 5: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
Free Bet 6: Commander of Fleet, Altior and Laurina to win any race, Presenting Percy (GC) and Penhill (SH) to place - 250/1
Free Bet 7: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
Free Bet 8: Gilgamboa (14/1) and Presenting Percy (6/1) to win Foxhunters and Stayers - 104/1
Free Bet 9: Commander of Fleet and Champagne Classic to win any race - 125/1
Free Bet 10: Penhill to win the Stayers Hurdle and Commander of Fleet to win any race - 90/1
Free Bet 11: Samcro (CH), Altior (QMCC) and Presenting Percy (GC) all to win - 77.75/1
Old 15-09-2018, 02:44 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Deplorable ride on the fav from Dettori there, gets the best horse beaten by sticking it 3rd last.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flat galloping track and you ride a horse like that? Best around my arse, ******* clueless.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:03 PM

Updated my tracker after a few weeks of extensive NH video watching and reading.

Young Wolf - full brother to Neon Wolf. Interesting to see how he turns out

Mr Big Shot - no doubt be aimed at a handicap at Cheltenham by Pipe

Mont Des Avaloirs - Brother to Le Prezien, imagine 2m suited best

Minella Warrior - a 6 figure purchase, Kim Bailey horse

Kingsplace - Brother to Mall Dini, will surely be better this season over hurdles than on the flat, though arguably over fences in time

Baddesley Knight - small stable, will be their star this year

Umndeni - another for Hoobs to ruin
Old 18-09-2018, 05:32 PM

Sebastapol is another I have added.

Also very keen on Vinddication this year.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:14 AM

Cap Du Nord at 3/1. Form franked yesterday as well with Pheonix Dawn who CDN beat over hurdles won chasing FTO off 118. Cap Du Nord starts off 109
Old 25-09-2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Cap Du Nord at 3/1. Form franked yesterday as well with Pheonix Dawn who CDN beat over hurdles won chasing FTO off 118. Cap Du Nord starts off 109
From 9/4 this morning out to 7s. Says it all
Old 26-09-2018, 01:53 PM

Steady money for everyones favouite cliff horse, Vanituex. 11s into 6s.
Old 26-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Steady money for everyones favouite cliff horse, Vanituex. 11s into 6s.
Iíd rather let in win that ever back a Pipe horse again.

Iím going to try and find a list of horses that leave Pipe and how they do from then on.

Living off his Dadís reputation IMO.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Iíd rather let in win that ever back a Pipe horse again.

Iím going to try and find a list of horses that leave Pipe and how they do from then on.

Living off his Dadís reputation IMO.
Would be interested to see this. Has had a couple of flat seasons and his numbers in the yard at his lowest ever he said recently. Thats the problem when you only get horses for handicap plot jobs, when another trainer plots one better, your whole season gets unstuck!
Old 27-09-2018, 01:03 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Would be interested to see this. Has had a couple of flat seasons and his numbers in the yard at his lowest ever he said recently. Thats the problem when you only get horses for handicap plot jobs, when another trainer plots one better, your whole season gets unstuck!
A Pipe plot will never beat an Elliott plot. One is living off his Dad, the other learnt from his Dad and pushed it further.
Old 28-09-2018, 08:27 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Kings Will Dream will hopefully win the Caulfield Cup, i'm on at 10s. 4s available.