Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
I've reinstalled raspbian and added kodi again, despite location settings being correct and keyboard set to UK QWERTY it's being a dick: a is q, : is m etc. Working fine on the OS, just not on Kodi. Any ideas?
Old 21-10-2016, 06:06 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
In VIP mate. What are you playing it on, the laptop?
Cheers Paul. Yes, the laptop

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 21-10-2016, 10:19 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Worldwide channels showing Leicester v Palace

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-10-2016, 06:34 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Cheers Paul. Yes, the laptop
If you can download matrix tv player from the sports donkey site that's a useful player as well mate.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:10 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
What channel will be on on Tv stream box gents?
Old 22-10-2016, 11:48 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
They have a Sports Event calendar on Streamtvbox as part of their paid addon.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:10 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The lads at flawless seem pretty good i took the trial in the week and it was pretty pretty good even a 1080 sky sports stream To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-10-2016, 01:43 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
NJM keeps giving a script error when trying to open
Old 22-10-2016, 01:47 PM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
NJM keeps giving a script error when trying to open
Maybe reinstall - NJM working for me but footie not on yet...
Old 22-10-2016, 01:58 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
perfect HD on Sportsmania with Jim Prouudfoot & co
Old 22-10-2016, 04:34 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Back to streams for me. NJM is not working at all and Zem and Phoenix are now randomly asking for captcha codes which never work. I know I could go down the SportsDonkey subscription route but I'm still wary of sites where card cloning has been reported.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 22-10-2016, 05:11 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork1 View Post
Back to streams for me. NJM is not working at all and Zem and Phoenix are now randomly asking for captcha codes which never work. I know I could go down the SportsDonkey subscription route but I'm still wary of sites where card cloning has been reported.
Get a pre paid card ( To view the link you have to Register or Login ) and top up with the amount you need then no need to worry about card cloning
Old 22-10-2016, 05:17 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
No card cloning with sportsmania. You can get you card cloned in the local petroleum station, I wouldn't worry about it
Old 22-10-2016, 06:16 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
As far as i'm aware Sports Donkey has no history of card cloning whatsoever. Someone mentioned it once and blamed SD but it was a pretty tenuous link at best. Nobody has had any problems with it whatsoever in terms of viewing or payment as far as i'm aware, but do as Palace lad 1970 says if you are still not convinced.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-10-2016, 06:17 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
As far as i'm aware Sports Donkey has no history of card cloning whatsoever. Someone mentioned it once and blamed SD but it was a pretty tenuous link at best. Nobody has had any problems with it whatsoever in terms of viewing or payment as far as i'm aware, but do as Palace lad 1970 says if you are still not convinced.
Have to say it's worth the risk after my first experience of Sports Donkey yesterday. Hassle free logging on to stream before the match and fantastic quality picture. Did freeze a couple of times but I refreshed the page and it came back straight away. Just took a lot of frustration out of the experience and allowed me to properly enjoy the game...well enjoy is probably not the right word.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 23-10-2016, 06:58 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Have to say it's worth the risk after my first experience of Sports Donkey yesterday. Hassle free logging on to stream before the match and fantastic quality picture. Did freeze a couple of times but I refreshed the page and it came back straight away. Just took a lot of frustration out of the experience and allowed me to properly enjoy the game...well enjoy is probably not the right word.
Well worth the 50 quid isn't it. Like the matched betting thread, you can only take the horse to the water. I watched it in a pub in Cyprus full of gooners with an old RAF mate, we had a tv in the corner with it on but no sound, the only positive I found was that they didn't win either!

Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-10-2016, 07:09 AM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
I've reinstalled raspbian and added kodi again, despite location settings being correct and keyboard set to UK QWERTY it's being a dick: a is q, : is m etc. Working fine on the OS, just not on Kodi. Any ideas?
Are you using a raspberry pi? If so just install. OpenElec as your operating system. This works great.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:02 AM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only site I know with a history of card cloning is offside streams and it's affliates. Sportsmania and smoothstreams both have excellent long term reputations and haven't heard anything bad about Sports Donkey in terms of card cloning.
Old 23-10-2016, 12:40 PM

As i keep saying if you use a credit card that you top up it really doesn't matter if they clone it because they will have to top it up before using it
Old 23-10-2016, 02:48 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Which addon will be good for the F1?