Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-11-2017, 08:53 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Sign up online the app is already on fire TV just go to the search section on fire TV and type in IP vanish on all EPL games start ya VPN up and connect to country outside UK pref France Belgium then fire up ya iptv also if you use a STB emu you might want to contact them as a VPN does not work with that app so either use perfect player Kodi or whatever else you may use
Thanks
Old 28-11-2017, 08:54 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
i use Windscribe for VPN - 10gb a month for free and if u tweet about them another 5gb.

I need to figure a way to load it onto my android box though as at the moment not getting any streams at all, glad my SportsDonkey (best investment ever!!) is working fine though.
Interesting - I'll take a look into that too.

Edit - can't see it being supported for Android box or Fire TV.

Last edited by andyocpfc; 28-11-2017 at 08:56 AM.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know of a dodgy pub in Hammersmith that shows live streams of football matches on a multitude of screens?
Old 28-11-2017, 09:15 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here

Last edited by Sceagle; 28-11-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Anyone else got beamback tickets? The website say the Holmesdale will be open but my ticket says Main Stand?!
Old 28-11-2017, 09:30 AM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChrissayy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Windscribe eh? I'll get onto that, thanks fella

If you have any links to setup/support please post

Failing that we need a periscope volunteer at the game!!!!
It worked for me when I tested it on the City game briefly, here's the link to the Facebook support page, but not sure if you need to be a fully paid up member to join it

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-11-2017, 09:33 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I just installed the Kodi add on for Flawless

So I am guessing you register an account here

Then tomorrow I 'buy' 48 hours of access for £2 and they give me a login?

And is it deffo on and deffo Flawless?
Yes. That is correct.

I've watched every Palace away game this season that's not been on sky on Flawless and most PPV boxing and the Ashes.

I'd be absolutely staggered if they didn't have it. In fact, I will transfer you £2 to cover your costs if it doesn't!
Old 28-11-2017, 09:37 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Interesting - Just had a look and it looks like you get free 500mb per month. How much MB would you suspect a game takes?

Also, what happens when the 500mb ends. Do you then have to disable the app to stop it or does it automatically revert back to no VPN?
You can tweet about them and get another gig, or just sign up. I only use it for matched betting while in cyprus though. Would suspect games would require a sign up mate.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:40 AM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just signed up to VPN unlimited lifetime sub deal.
use on 5 devices, $29.99 works with firetv, stick 2nd gen and shield.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:56 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezel View Post
I just signed up to VPN unlimited lifetime sub deal. To view the link you have to Register or Login use on 5 devices, $29.99 works with firetv, stick 2nd gen and shield.
Bargain. Let us know what it's like.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
You can tweet about them and get another gig, or just sign up. I only use it for matched betting while in cyprus though. Would suspect games would require a sign up mate.

I see. The whole VPN thing is a bit of a mystery to me really. On the whole I donít have a huge amount of problems with the streams on the Donkey bar a few buffers here and there and the occasional freeze. Iím not sure a VPN is going to affect it that much. Problem is, especially with tonightís game the last thing you want is it stopping/blocking.

As an aside, what did you decide on your plans in the end after not getting a ticket? Still doing the flight and hotel and booze up in Brighton?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:00 AM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Works with my Sportsmania and gets round the blocks, just choose a close EU country. I have fibre and no real loss of speed at all.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Not being funny, but how do you know if a VPN is working, and conversely when itís not? If itís not does, the relevant stream just not work at all, or buffer, freeze etc?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:22 AM
Hey, Pally!

Lom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Tunnel bear do a free trial if you are watching through your pc or laptop. I think you just install it through play store if using an android box. Not sure about fire stick yet.
Cheers EE - had a look at Tunnelbear but unfortunately they don't support TV streaming at this time apparently. Ended up going for Vyprvpn and then set up Sportsdonkey. Got them both loaded onto my android TV box without any real issues (which I was pretty pleased about as I have no experience of any of this) and seems to work ok. My only issue was that I couldn't easily tell if the vpn was on or not - assumed it just was, streamed a bit of a movie and then Sportsdonkey to make sure it was all working and then went back to the vpn later to discover I hadn't asked it to find a server. Now I know how to turn it on I should be ok going forwards!

If your girlfriend starts smoking.....

Slow down and use a lubricant.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:24 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A VPN is a must if you are with beeetee sly virmin Eee +Net talktark if you use any other isp you will be ok because although they may piggy back the beeetee exchange it was not them that got the court order so they can't inforcd the block which happens at your end . That said tho I would still invest in a VPN to avoid your isp seeing what your doing
Old 28-11-2017, 10:26 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Not being funny, but how do you know if a VPN is working, and conversely when itís not? If itís not does, the relevant stream just not work at all, or buffer, freeze etc?
If you get IP vanish as soon as you connect your isp will change so you will know it's working another way is to connect and try and use the BBC I player because it won't work
Old 28-11-2017, 10:29 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Harmer View Post
To be honest I have no idea why you are having problems. I've just signed up again for a second year with no problem. If you are doing anything wrong I would have thought the error would be highlighted. Keep trying it will be worth it if and when you get there
Well I tried to register Sportsdonkey through my mobile and amazingly it worked - no idea why I couldn't on desktop . Had a quick look , just hope I can work out how to watch Palace tonight - assuming I click on link or do I check which channel is transmitting ?

Seems too good to be true £50 a year max , why would anyone continue to subscribe to Sky . It appears you can also watch main channels , sky films , other sports - not sure if some of these are pay for view .

Last edited by exiledeagle; 28-11-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Yes. That is correct.

I've watched every Palace away game this season that's not been on sky on Flawless and most PPV boxing and the Ashes.

I'd be absolutely staggered if they didn't have it. In fact, I will transfer you £2 to cover your costs if it doesn't!
But you will need a VPN to watch if your isp is any of the big 6
Old 28-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
A VPN is a must if you are with beeetee sly virmin Eee +Net talktark if you use any other isp you will be ok because although they may piggy back the beeetee exchange it was not them that got the court order so they can't inforcd the block which happens at your end . That said tho I would still invest in a VPN to avoid your isp seeing what your doing

Is there a worry that the ISP can see you're downloading VPN software and then check what you are doing ?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:45 AM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Yes. That is correct.

Can I watch this on a phone? My laptop has died