Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-11-2017, 10:46 AM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
If you get IP vanish as soon as you connect your isp will change so you will know it's working another way is to connect and try and use the BBC I player because it won't work

But does it actually completely block the stream or just affect (freeze, buffer etc) it if you’re being attacked?

I currently have one of the top six fibres and Sports donkey and don’t really have any issues streaming through Kodi.

I do however struggle to stream movies from any of the normal Kodi sources with it just saying “check log”
Old 28-11-2017, 10:46 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Is there a worry that the ISP can see you're downloading VPN software and then check what you are doing ?
No
Old 28-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I use Mobdro, its for android and have always found good quality streams every week.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 28-11-2017, 10:48 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
But does it actually completely block the stream or just affect (freeze, buffer etc) it if you’re being attacked?

I currently have one of the top six fibres and Sports donkey and don’t really have any issues streaming through Kodi.

I do however struggle to stream movies from any of the normal Kodi sources with it just saying “check log”
The attack blocks you access to there server try IP vanish m8 they also have a 7 day money back offer do if you don't like it you will get ya money back
Old 28-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
No

How reassuring

Not sure how you would know this though
Old 28-11-2017, 10:49 AM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Well I tried to register through my mobile and amazingly it worked - no idea why I couldn't on desktop . Had a quick look , just hope I can work out how to watch Palace tonight - assuming I click on link or do I check which channel is transmitting ?

Seems too good to be true £50 a year max , why would anyone continue to subscribe to Sky . It appears you can also watch main channels , sky films , other sports - not sure if some of these are pay for view .

If you download ‘Matrix tv Browser’ app on your phone and then just put your user name and password and then go to VIP later it will be in there. Piss easy.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufski13 View Post
Can I watch this on a phone? My laptop has died
Yes again if you use any of the isps that obtained the court order you will get blocked if using ya wi fi or there network
Old 28-11-2017, 10:50 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is anyone else in the Hampshire area that knows of a pub streaming Palace games?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
How reassuring

Not sure how you would know this though
Either way once you have the VPN and activated it they can't see feck all

Downloading a VPN doesn't mean your using a VPN

Once downloaded a game and never played it :-)
Old 28-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Not sure if matrix TV browser can use a VPN ?
Old 28-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've downloaded and paid for a day of Sportsdonkey !

If anyone is able to watch the game on this tonight, could they please provide instructions/details.

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:29 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see. The whole VPN thing is a bit of a mystery to me really. On the whole I don’t have a huge amount of problems with the streams on the Donkey bar a few buffers here and there and the occasional freeze. I’m not sure a VPN is going to affect it that much. Problem is, especially with tonight’s game the last thing you want is it stopping/blocking.

As an aside, what did you decide on your plans in the end after not getting a ticket? Still doing the flight and hotel and booze up in Brighton?
I think a vpn is unnecessary with a paid sub like donkey as you can just claim you thought it was legal.

Managed to get a ticket in the end so on route to the airport now.

Enjoy the match 😃

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:31 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufski13 View Post
Can I watch this on a phone? My laptop has died
What phone is it? If you are on Android install Mobdro. You need to download the .apk file and follow instructions to do that because by default your phone will block it as malicious, but it isn't. You can stream tons of channels on it.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:32 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are any of these streams actually in full HD, for us HD snobs?
Old 28-11-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I think a vpn is unnecessary with a paid sub like donkey as you can just claim you thought it was legal.

Enjoy the match ��
Yes, agreed on the donkey thing. Time will tell though.

You lucky bastard! Have a great time.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:33 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Yes. That is correct.

I've watched every Palace away game this season that's not been on sky on Flawless and most PPV boxing and the Ashes.

I'd be absolutely staggered if they didn't have it. In fact, I will transfer you £2 to cover your costs if it doesn't!
Cool, I can afford the £2 punt - your faith and #cpfcfamily is enough for me

COYP!!
Old 28-11-2017, 11:33 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lom View Post
Cheers EE - had a look at Tunnelbear but unfortunately they don't support TV streaming at this time apparently. Ended up going for Vyprvpn and then set up Sportsdonkey. Got them both loaded onto my android TV box without any real issues (which I was pretty pleased about as I have no experience of any of this) and seems to work ok. My only issue was that I couldn't easily tell if the vpn was on or not - assumed it just was, streamed a bit of a movie and then Sportsdonkey to make sure it was all working and then went back to the vpn later to discover I hadn't asked it to find a server. Now I know how to turn it on I should be ok going forwards!
Nice one im a bit lazy/stupid to set a vpn up for the football . Always think it might cause it to buffer, even with 'superfast' broadband or whatever they call it.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreedy View Post
Are any of these streams actually in full HD, for us HD snobs?
Most I see are SD, I use Acestream when I can though because that is usually HD and rarely freezes. Acestreams are normally only for big club games unfortunately.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:37 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Yes, agreed on the donkey thing. Time will tell though.

You lucky bastard! Have a great time.
Cheers mate Hope it stays buffer free for you

Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Enjoy the match
The same will happen to the donkey that has happened to all the others a VPN is a must if using the isps that obtained the court order

Enjoy the game