Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-09-2018, 05:25 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
Anyone got an idea of what I can do with my fire stick? Sitting in the draw gathering dust atm.

Use it as a paper weight?
Use it as a door wedge?
Use it as a back scratcher?

Or without meaning to sound rude, look through the last 9500 odd previous posts and use that as information as to the numerous topics on firetv/firestick conversations and recommendations
Old 20-09-2018, 08:44 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyone got an idea of what I can do with my fire stick? Sitting in the draw gathering dust atm.
Add downloader to it then take it from there.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:59 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Aptoide tv app has thousands of free apps and you simply click on what you want click on download and then install.

You can then open it and if it is not what you want simply click on uninstall and it will be removed.

Apps are rated and there is a full search option by clicking on the magnifying glass in the top left corner.

New apps are constantly being added and there is a special section covering these.

You can install Aptoide tv on Android devices.

Kodi is one of the apps that can easily be added through Aptoide tv.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-09-2018, 07:54 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Kodi seems to be a lot less popular these days. It was my first installation and then installed a build and added donkey. Now, I rarely ever use Kodi as most have dedicated apps now so becomes a little redundant. I also found that most addons in the build rarely worked, probably because I didnít have a VPN. It was a useful and educational introduction a couple of years ago into the world of streaming though.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I bought a Firestick TV yesterday, and downloaded the Downloader app.

Sorry for being simple, but can anyone tell me the easiest way to watch the game tomorrow on my TV ?!

Cheers in advance.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:30 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin on Top View Post
I bought a Firestick TV yesterday, and downloaded the Downloader app.

Sorry for being simple, but can anyone tell me the easiest way to watch the game tomorrow on my TV ?!

Cheers in advance.
Just take out an annual sports donkey sub for 50 quid (42 quid if you use the code WELCOMEBACK apparently) Then just follow Andyocpfcs posts on how to add stbemu to the firestick.

Alternatively you can just watch it on the firestick using a browser.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Yeah done that, oh well I give up. Thanks your help. I wonder if it's blocked sports donkey end. Maybe too many devices?? I use Kodi on firestick and watch on the website on my phone.
I'd nearly given up on mine but then clicked on it and its working perfectly. It seems to take a while to settle down!
Old 21-09-2018, 10:44 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 22-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Use it as a paper weight?
Use it as a door wedge?
Use it as a back scratcher?

Or without meaning to sound rude, look through the last 9500 odd previous posts and use that as information as to the numerous topics on firetv/firestick conversations and recommendations
The problem I have is I am an absolute novice with this stuff so need an idiots guide to install!
Old 22-09-2018, 06:24 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perfect HD streams for the Joshua fight on LL
Old 23-09-2018, 10:01 AM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Incursion is good! Interface is no where near as good as teranium.
Old 23-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
The latest version of Kodi is Kodi 18 and you can install loads of working addons on to it.

Many of these addons working on Kodi 18 will no longer work on Kodi 17 as they have different addon requirements within the software.

Kodi 18 works fine on the Xbox One and can be downloaded for free from the store.
I downloaded kodi 18 but every time I try and install a wizard it gets to the end of the process and then says no zip file and crashes.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Vive La Revolution

Finally got real debrid. Best apps or kodi apps to use it on?
Old 24-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Finally got real debrid. Best apps or kodi apps to use it on?
Terrarium.

Dunno about Kodi as I don't use it anymore but it was great with Covenant and Exodus. So whatever has replaced those ...
Old 24-09-2018, 10:05 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Terrarium.

Dunno about Kodi as I don't use it anymore but it was great with Covenant and Exodus. So whatever has replaced those ...
I still had it with Placenta. But it was downloaded pre-troubles. Not tried it for a while, so wondering whether it will still work.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The problem I have is I am an absolute novice with this stuff so need an idiots guide to install!
Go on YouTube mate, find DrVenture who does a brilliant idiots guide, he talks you through the lot.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
What do you want to watch and we'll go from there?

If football is one of them, then there is probably no point going for free stream apps/addons as most are massively unreliable. Have you got a subscription going with anyone?
Old 24-09-2018, 11:13 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I've just loaded STBEMU on my phone - edited the MAC address to change the last two address elements and put some crap in there and connected to Donkey OK. But I realised I hadn't actually 'registered' the MAC address by logging into Donkey.

I can only assume that I must have used someone else's MAC address by coincidence as there is no login contained within STBEMU - only the MAC address? I assume it uses this 'unique' MAC address to confirm your subscription?

I'm planning to use the same MAC address for about 3 or 4 devices. I assume that in Donkey I only register one, not multiple ones?
Old 24-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I've just loaded STBEMU on my phone - edited the MAC address to change the last two address elements and put some crap in there and connected to Donkey OK. But I realised I hadn't actually 'registered' the MAC address by logging into Donkey.

I can only assume that I must have used someone else's MAC address by coincidence as there is no login contained within STBEMU - only the MAC address? I assume it uses this 'unique' MAC address to confirm your subscription?

I'm planning to use the same MAC address for about 3 or 4 devices. I assume that in Donkey I only register one, not multiple ones?
Yes. I assign my MAC address all over the place, and never let them know I'm using it on lots of devices.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
When I get a moment I'll try a few bullshit MAC addresses in STBEMU via VPN and see if it works on any others / all of them out of interest.