Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
You would think at a time when the Tories come across as a bunch of imbeciles who have not a clue who seem to feck up on a daily basis Labour would take full advantage?...Nope like on here they bicker amongst themselves

What unbelievable luck for the conservatives.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:06 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You would think at a time when the Tories come across as a bunch of imbeciles who have not a clue who seem to feck up on a daily basis Labour would take full advantage?...Nope like on here they bicker amongst themselves

It is a bit of a head scratcher..Only accepting far left into the fold is a very odd strategy. Alienating the middle ground voters like they do on here is a bizarre tactic to employ when you are within touching distance .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-11-2017, 06:16 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Boris's dad is on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here starting this weekend
Old 14-11-2017, 06:23 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
A very good reason to watch paint dry Instead..

Old 14-11-2017, 06:25 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Who is Boris's Dad, and why is he a celebrity?
Old 14-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Very little bickering on here from the Left and not much in the real world either Les. But if it suits your myopic distant view then whatever floats your boat I suppose.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Who is Boris's Dad, and why is he a celebrity?
Why is anyone a celebrity nowadays? It's a good question. It's even possible to be a celebrity without actually doing anything other than being photographed with 'celebrities!' Such is the increasingly vacuous world that we live in.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:17 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
More to the point Dennis Wise is in it and I'm hoping he's going to rock up in his syrup.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexeagle View Post
Very little bickering on here from the Left and not much in the real world either Les. But if it suits your myopic distant view then whatever floats your boat I suppose.
Really, That's great then glad that Corbyn has brought all factions of the Labour party together and they all speak with one voice. Brilliant onwards and upwards.

You would have thought they would have stormed the last election with such a fecked up Torie party, what happened?

How can I be shortsighted/nearsighted and distant at the same time
Old 14-11-2017, 07:59 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
More to the point Dennis Wise is in it and I'm hoping he's going to rock up in his syrup.
With any luck, Johnson Sr will lose his rag and headbutt the horrible little scrote.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:05 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
He's just said on another thread he hates the left wing but only votes Labour.

He's either very confused or trolling.
That's really weird. I'm not very left wing either, just a bit, state where state is needed and everybody puts in affordable tax. Even Biggin would probably agree only he doesn't realise he's being played.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:06 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
This is why corbyn never got the majority he should have despite a weak and symbolic Tory campaign if The pre requisite is having to be a card carrying red No wonder you never won... I've never been left wing . But I'm working class and always voted labour , as have my parents and grandparents. Sorry if not being left wing disqualifies me from voting labour ..but I'm not . All moot now anyway..I can't vote Tory and I won't vote for corbyn . Think you will find a lot of people with the same problem ..
How about you vote for a socially democratic party instead?
Old 14-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Slowing Down Member

Quote:
Really, That's great then glad that Corbyn has brought all factions of the Labour party together and they all speak with one voice. Brilliant onwards and upwards.

You would have thought they would have stormed the last election with such a fecked up Torie party, what happened?

How can I be shortsighted/nearsighted and distant at the same time
Nice try at being clever Les. Unfortunately I was using myopic in its 'lacking intellectual insight' sense which by your post you've kind of rubber stamped. So thanks for that.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nice try at being clever Les. Unfortunately I was using myopic in its 'lacking intellectual insight' sense which by your post you've kind of rubber stamped. So thanks for that.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

They don’t come across like that, they are like that.

You’re right about their luck.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
How about you vote for a socially democratic party instead?
How about I don't vote for anyone I can't believe in ..That would probably be easier to live with ..

Old 14-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:

Doesn't this general rush to the bottom make you feel proud. We get to vote for the least worst option.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
You can use myopic anyway way you please but that does not take away, unfortunately, the fact that Labour is split and fecked up at the worst possible time.

As others have said when May or Boris can still win an election (which they did) against Corbyn it looks like voters are voting for the best of the bottom of the barrel.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:47 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Its all a bit bizarre when many traditional Labour voters are told to f*** off because we are not true Corbynistas. Its like they would rather lose honourably than lower themselves to count on our support.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:53 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Interesting that Les's post is basically, even when the Tories **** up, it's still Labour's fault. Which pretty much sums up why Labour didnt get the outright win at the election