Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-11-2017, 01:05 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Thanks art didn't realise the detectorists was back. I love this series I always feel happier but calmer after watching it for some reason��
Same
Old 13-11-2017, 06:43 AM

Palace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
I saw the pilot of Motherland on the BBC iplayer last week, which they were promoting ahead of the 1st series starting on Tuesday. Anyhoo, the whole 1st series went straight online and i've just watched all 6 episodes tonight. Genuinley funny with some proper big laugh moments.
No doubt some on here will hate it, but I'll give it an easy 8/10.
BTW, 1 boob.

Mistake or actual boob? Just deciding whether to watch it, an actual boob and I am in...
Old 13-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks art didn't realise the detectorists was back. I love this series I always feel happier but calmer after watching it for some reason��
Love the detectorists, and so do I.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:55 AM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post

The return of The Detectorists did not disappoint.
Except that Sophie seems to have disappeared.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Stranger things 2 is great. As is Curb your enthusiasm 9

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 13-11-2017, 11:36 AM

Loafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
on series 4 of Curb, just superb
Old 13-11-2017, 08:39 PM

Socrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
American Coup - documentary on Netflix which recounts the story of the overthrow of the Mossadegh government in Iran in 1953. This was a world-changing event which is largely forgotten yet we are still dealing with the bitter consequences 60-odd years later. It was also the blueprint for CIA interference in foreign regimes over subsequent years. Truly a seminal event in Middle East history.
Old 13-11-2017, 08:58 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same, it's a really good gentle comedy drama.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:45 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
ITV4 10:15pm tonight

Stuck on You: documentary about the history of the football sticker phenomenon

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-11-2017, 05:49 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

Great shout really looking forward to this. Some of the ugliest "photos" of footballers you will ever see
Old 14-11-2017, 06:40 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:

I will have to try and find that somewhere.....
Old 14-11-2017, 06:46 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cheers should be good
Old 14-11-2017, 06:51 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Was listening to an interview on the radio today with one of the guys that broke away from Panini to form Merlin. Said children collecting football stickers is one of the few hobbies that has survived the technology boom. As popular as ever.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:12 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Was listening to an interview on the radio today with one of the guys that broke away from Panini to form Merlin. Said children collecting football stickers is one of the few hobbies that has survived the technology boom. As popular as ever.
l heard a radio interview early this morning as well. The fellow declared himself a Palace fan
Old 14-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I will have to try and find that somewhere.....
Have you not got a VPN blocker?
Old 14-11-2017, 07:52 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Have you not got a VPN blocker?
Nope. I tend to come back to things several years after they have aired. I only recently caught up with that film about the Stoke supporter who became kit man.

I have so many DVDs, books, games on Steam etc.. That I think it could take me 10 years to get through the lot.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:54 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Nope. I tend to come back to things several years after they have aired. I only recently caught up with that film about the Stoke supporter who became kit man.
Toby Jones played him brilliantly.

Old 14-11-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Other stickers too now. And they start them young with Paw Patrol and the like, and trading cards.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Toby Jones played him brilliantly.

Yep, it was legendary.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:01 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote: