Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Howdy Ho!

adzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panorama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Can't. Embargo.
Damn those MuthaChickens!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PM it then
Old 04-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
I could imagine that game being so very hard, and i'd end up ruining th fun of it by using a walkthrough!

Not a fan of RPG's but that looks very very good.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can't. Embargo.
I thought he played for Palace.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
The folks at Rockstar, never ones to skimp on the amount of content they put on a game disc, have made, in L.A. Noire, a game that spreads across three discs on the Xbox 360, the company confirmed to Kotaku. The forthcoming game about being a detective in 1947 Los Angeles fills a single-layer, 25 GB Blu-Ray disc on the PlayStation 3.....
Barrera said. "Since the game is built around the concept of progressing through individual cases from desk to desk, players on Xbox will find disc-swapping is hassle-free. In fact, players will only need to swap discs twice at natural breaks between cases without interrupting the flow of the game."
Has there been a multi-disc game for the PS3 yet? I know there have been some for the 360.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-05-2011, 11:53 AM

Panga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
This is going right to the top of my list of games to buy. Which is convenient because its also the closest to release on my list.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
Has there been a multi-disc game for the PS3 yet? I know there have been some for the 360.
Only three on the 360 AFAIK.

Loltaku though - I love the way they report on these things like it's some great hardship to get up off your backside two or three times during a playthrough to change a disc.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Panty Organizer

To view the link you have to Register or Login

There's no end to the DLC they could do with this game. If they ever need inspiration, they could just use real life cases.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
The latest Xbox LIVE Newsbeat e-mail newsletter pegs the release of the "L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass" for May 17, the same day L.A. Noire hits the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. That ten dollar add-on will "take your 'L.A. Noire' experience to the next level" according to Microsoft.
Anybody got any ideas? Are they trying to do this for the PS3?

Last edited by Funk Butter; 11-05-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Pre-ordered this game, times are hard, but it looks the business... hope it's not a let down.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Has anyone else pre-ordered, or am I the only muggy mug mug mug?

Cost 37 notes to get on day of release from amazon; I'm beginning to consider cancelling to see what people's views are on it first...

:-/

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
Quote:
We're reviewing this at the moment. Without saying more... it's effing amazing.
How does it play online?
Old 13-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Pure Codology

Ohh... hadn't seen Benzhiyi's comment; that's good enough for me.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why don't you order it from Shop.To mate. You'll get it the day before release.
Old 13-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Pure Codology

Really?

Thanks for the tip; I'll have a look...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 10:03 AM
Pure Codology

Hmmm... Joined them, they use recorded delivery though. This is a gated development -postboxes at the gate- I'll be at work during the day, don't want to risk returning to find I have a 'we called and you were out' card.

Thanks for the tip though amigo.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Pure Codology

Also, aside from receiving an email telling me I had registered in my normal inbox, I received an email in my junk inbox with the heading:

"ShopTo.Net Account Email Varification"

Re. the spelling mistake, are these fellas foreign or is that some elaborate phishing thingy?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Exploring....

Nope, it's all legit fella. Also, once you have set your account up, you can specify to NOT have recorded delivery.
Old 13-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Pure Codology

Ahhh... thanks... will look again...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Pure Codology

Aces, done.

Let's see what happens....

Thanks, Neil.

Sir Clinton Morrison