Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-05-2011, 11:40 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finding it a bit... dull, really.

Only an hour or two in though.
Old 21-05-2011, 12:42 PM
All Hail Discordia!

fnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
DAMN PLAY.COM AND/OR THE POSTMAN! hasn't turned up yet, I shall have to stick to Red Dead Redemption for the weekend
Old 22-05-2011, 01:55 PM
over the hills & far away

fooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Great Game ! just got it two days ago, but have been working, so only have started playing today. Its different to the GTA games, less free roam, and more structured, but has a more story, and requires more intellect than just going around blasting fools at the side of the road.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.”
Old 22-05-2011, 08:56 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very much enjoying this atm.
Old 23-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Enjoying it too - one question though. On the street crimes, when asked to subdue the suspects can you do it without gunfire. I've not worked out why but Cole always seems to suggest that it could have gone differently when calling it in.

Maybe I'm missing something.
Old 23-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I think that's the thing where you aim at them and a timer starts, when the timer completes, the suspect surrenders...

You guys will all be ahead of me on this i'm afraid, I've only managed two hours so far.

Great game though.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 23-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ah yes, i've done that on a few by accident
Old 23-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Loving this : really enjoy stumping up at a new and different crime scene with an open mind before piecing it together in my head. SPOLIER ALERT : I called the guy framed his own death as soon as I found the pig blood in the first case by the way,was immensely proud of myself. Anyone else?
Old 23-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Between matches

yup. Was pretty obvious, almost so much I thought it might be a red herring
Old 24-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I had another hour on this last night, what a great game.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 24-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Between matches

getting better as the cases become more involved. Although I think I have a good idea where it's all heading
Old 24-05-2011, 01:44 PM
over the hills & far away

fooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfooz182 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Pretty epic, takes time to get used to it, as unlike the other games, its alot more slower pace, but i think thats a good thing. Ive just completed the case involving the young actress being abused and the mob. Looks like im going to be preoccupied for the next few days ive got off work
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.”
Old 24-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Insert Better Username

lil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterlil_b_eagle worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
im just on the Arson Desk, i must admit im enjoying it but not been blown away by it, also kind of wish id waited and got a cheaper pre owned copy as i dont think theres much replay-ability to it.
Old 24-05-2011, 05:53 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How are the 360 fanboys justifying the 3 discs whilst still proclaiming to have the "better" console? Saying that I bought the game on 360...

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 24-05-2011, 08:14 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
ALREADY on disc 3 lol
Old 24-05-2011, 11:19 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
How are the 360 fanboys justifying the 3 discs whilst still proclaiming to have the "better" console? Saying that I bought the game on 360...
How can anyone try and claim the PS3 as better after what happened last month?

I like having three discs. Retro dude!!!
Old 24-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
How can anyone try and claim the PS3 as better after what happened last month?
I imagine everyone simply put some blue ray DVDs on.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Pure Codology

Whilst they waited in for their bank to send them a replacement debit card...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 25-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle
Whilst they waited in for their bank to send them a replacement debit card...
If they were silly enough to have bank details stored on internets, yes.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-05-2011, 07:48 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I played for an hour or so last night... quite disappointed to be honest though I'm sure I'll stick with it for a while.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!