Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzziettt View Post
He will keep us, fine.

But where will we go from there?

If we are going to be a mid to lower premier club, might as well of stuck with pardew.

Sacking him signals intent that this is not good enough. That means within a couple of years we need to be a top 10 club for BFS to be a success.

I don't think he can achieve that.
we are heading to the championship

Time to wake up

BFS will have us midtable, that will do for now.

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
So clearly some of you are happy with a manager that would possibly see palace scrape through and has shown he'd likely sell his grandmother to the highest bidder given the chance to make a few bob. Sorry, but if he become manager, I'll endure it, but never warm to it. Apart from being morally dodgy, his brand of football has been described as effective but not pretty to watch. Put simply, I just cannot warm to the prospect at all.
But you were happy with Pardew despite his off the field issues?
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Why do some people equate experience of relegation battles automatically being a good thing?
Old 22-12-2016, 06:46 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
I really don't get it either. Sacked by Newcastle, sacked by West Ham and sacked by Blackburn for being sh*te. We should aspire for a better manager than BFS.
Every manager gets the sack at some stage .
Old 22-12-2016, 06:46 PM

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
It will be Coleman as BFS will be to expensive. He knows we are desperate so will want big wages
Coleman would be bloody awful

Hopefully we steer well clear.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:47 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Millen until the end of the season, unite the fans and have a look at the end of the season for someone with a long term vision and drive for the club.
We would most likely be having a look from the championship.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:49 PM

Kingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingstoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fat corrupt twat......but he may keep us up...
Old 22-12-2016, 06:49 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Coleman would be bloody awful

Hopefully we steer well clear.
He fits the criteria. Ex palace and premiership experience and mates with the chairman
Old 22-12-2016, 06:50 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
Name them...
For starters Pardew is a better Manager than BFS, Mancini is my choice.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:50 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
But you were happy with Pardew despite his off the field issues?
His off the field antics never even entered my thoughts. Allardyce's, by contrast, have never left my thoughts ever since he was suggested as a replacement. I can just see palace becoming ridiculed for employing such a dodgy manager. A real gift for those who make up songs at other clubs to have a field day.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
He fits the criteria. Ex palace and premiership experience and mates with the chairman
It'll be Fat Sam

Lump on a top 10 finish.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:52 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
we are heading to the championship

Time to wake up

BFS will have us midtable, that will do for now.
I can only deduce from this reaction that some people think we were going to stay up under Pardew?!

We would not have.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:56 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can only deduce from this reaction that some people think we were going to stay up under Pardew?!

We would not have.
We have not been in the relegation zone all season so you cannot be sure.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

We would not have.
That we will never know now and that's a fact.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:02 PM

ob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineob13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
likewise we may well have stayed up with warnock,we were losing narrowly and drawing when we could have won but were not cut adrift
Old 22-12-2016, 07:03 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What sums Sam up is that his representatives have already announced they are meeting with Palace. This is a typical ploy to see if any other clubs are prepared to enter the race for his signature.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Blimey, I've heard it all now - Simon Jordan says:

"Sam Allardyce is as good as it gets at guaranteeing a team doesn't get relegated. There's not exactly a plethora of top-quality managers around there, and Sam is a top, top manager."

That's all right then. We know what a great judge of a person Mr J is.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:06 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
That we will never know now and that's a fact.
6 wins in 2016. SIX. 0.72 points per game. Statistically the worst team in England this year. It was looking increasingly likely.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:11 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
A bit like France's second best racing driver, dodgy Fat Sam is only Sunderland's 7th best manager, statistically, in the last ten years. Is that what Palace have come to? Employing a morally dubious journeyman at the end of his career?

Manager From Until Hons GpH W D L Total Win%
David Moyes 2016 Now 0 n/a 6 1 7 14 42.86
Sam Allardyce 2015 2016 0 n/a 9 9 13 31 29.03
Dick Advocaat 2015 2015 0 n/a 4 6 9 19 21.05
Gus Poyet 2013 2015 0 n/a 23 22 30 75 30.67
Kevin Ball 2013 2013 0 n/a 1 0 2 3 33.33
Paolo Di Canio 2013 2013 0 n/a 3 3 7 13 23.08
Martin O'Neill 2011 2013 0 n/a 21 20 25 66 31.82
Eric Black 2011 2011 0 n/a 0 0 1 1 0.00
Steve Bruce 2009 2011 0 n/a 29 28 41 98 29.59
Ricky Sbragia 2008 2009 0 n/a 6 7 13 26 23.08
Roy Keane 2006 2008 1 100 42 17 41 100 42.00

Go hre if you want a straighter, easier to read, table To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
BFS OUT before he's even IN