Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-07-2017, 03:26 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
Nothing to do with it.

It is down to the growing number of scummy people with no morals, brought up by parents with no morals. Low life scum bags who have been created over generations by families sponging and stealing.

The only thing I agree with you is that it will get worse, as the scum gets wiser and realises they can get away with more rather than less, in a country where we protect criminals and give them rights, when in fact they should be treated as the dog shite they are.

They are the first to claim benefits while others look for work, the first to go to the NHS with illness while others go to work feeling rough and the first to breed too many kids while others know how many children they can afford the time and money to support.

How anyone can turn it political I don't know. The facts are out on the street everyday and have been for decades, just open your eyes.
Which neighbourhoods are you more likely to find these kind of people in, rich or poor?
Old 18-07-2017, 03:27 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nothing to do with it.

It is down to the growing number of scummy people with no morals, brought up by parents with no morals. Low life scum bags who have been created over generations by families sponging and stealing.

The only thing I agree with you is that it will get worse, as the scum gets wiser and realises they can get away with more rather than less, in a country where we protect criminals and give them rights, when in fact they should be treated as the dog shite they are.

They are the first to claim benefits while others look for work, the first to go to the NHS with illness while others go to work feeling rough and the first to breed too many kids while others know how many children they can afford the time and money to support.

How anyone can turn it political I don't know. The facts are out on the street everyday and have been for decades, just open your eyes.
I think you will find you have made it political...JEEZ

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 03:30 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nothing to do with it.

I was gonna say wait for the incoming from the usual suspects...to late.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:32 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
I was gonna say wait for the incoming from the usual suspects...to late.
Its "too" in this instance hth.

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 03:33 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Its "too" in this instance hth.
Oh dear,slapped wrist for me then.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nothing to do with it.

Surely politics determines the society we live in?

The education people get, the disposable income families have, the wellness of the population, the opportunities that exist for the poorest in society?

Sure, many people have the ability, the drive and the determination to succeed against the odds but some just don't.

How we deal with these people in society is the mark of our civilisation. Just calling them scum is a pretty poor response.

If we keep doing what we're doing, we'll keep getting what we're getting. Marginalising "low life scum bags" will surely create more of the same.

For clarification, anybody that sprays acid in somebody's face is indeed a scumbag.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:36 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh dear,slapped wrist for me then.
Yes, because grammar is far more important than the topic.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:39 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
How do you stop someone doing a thing if you refuse to acknowledge any other reason for them doing it other than they are 'scum'?
Old 18-07-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Yes, because grammar is far more important than the topic.
Only you have made the vapid comparison. All i did was point out that the poster who compained about it being made political was in his own way doing exactly the same.

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

The education people get, the disposable income families have, the wellness of the population, the opportunities that exist for the poorest in society?

Sure, many people have the ability, the drive and the determination to succeed against the odds but some just don't.

How we deal with these people in society is the mark of our civilisation. Just calling them scum is a pretty poor response.

If we keep doing what we're doing, we'll keep getting what we're getting. Marginalising "low life scum bags" will surely create more of the same.

For clarification, anybody that sprays acid in somebody's face is indeed a scumbag.
I agree to an extent,but you don't have to be rich to apply yourself to something.
And there have been scumbags. through all ages,but the have something for nothing brigades have grown.
There are horrible ***** out there who think it's their right to steal what they want,instead of having to work for things like most people do.
I personally don't think it has anything to with politics and more to do with more scumbags.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Only you have made the vapid comparison. All i did was point out that the poster who compained about it being made political was in his own way doing exactly the same.
How am I doing the same,when I am saying it's not....really
Old 18-07-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
I agree to an extent,but you don't have to be rich to apply yourself to something.
And there have been scumbags. through all ages,but the have something for nothing brigades have grown.
There are horrible ***** out there who think it's their right to steal what they want,instead of having to work for things like most people do.
I personally don't think it has anything to with politics and more to do with more scumbags.
However the response to this issue is going to involve politics in one way or another. So whilst obviously the act of throwing acid in someones face is in no way political. How to reduce the number of "scumbags" as you call them allways will be.

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
How am I doing the same,when I am saying it's not....really
You have confused yourself i was originally refering to CPFC247's post.

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
However the response to this issue is going to involve politics in one way or another. So whilst obviously the act of throwing acid in someones face is in no way political. How to reduce the number of "scumbags" as you call them allways will be.
But I don't see why it should,they are scumbags and they would be scumbags no matter who was in power.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes there are scum bags out there, always have been. Rich and poor.

In my opinion though society, to some extent through the politicians we elect has decided that we're quite happy having chief execs, or footballers for that matter, earning many hundreds of times what the average man in the street earns.

With the advent of social media and the rise in communications, those who have not, are far more exposed to the lives of those that have than ever before.

This breeds a huge resentment about the lives many, many people live in comparison that is expressed through people wanting more and more "stuff".

This breeds massive discontent and leads to acquisitive crime.

Politics is the only way out of the mess we are in.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
But I don't see why it should,they are scumbags and they would be scumbags no matter who was in power.
Really even if you want to put them all in prison for ever you do require a politico/judicial system in place to enforce this.

SaulAlinsky
Old 18-07-2017, 03:54 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

There was a really interesting study in the US some years ago now that caused the whole poverty leads to crime argument massive issues. Was called the MTO. Worth a read.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:55 PM

WIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down low
How poor, deprived, uneducated do you need to be to even contemplate throwing acid in somebodies face? Off the scale I would think.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
There was a really interesting study in the US some years ago now that caused the whole poverty leads to crime argument massive issues. Was called the MTO. Worth a read.
Bit of a blanket statement to make conclusively either way. There's so many different kinds of criminality. Poverty certainly exacerbates types of criminality though and I'd say what is constituted as moral.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIZARD View Post
How poor, deprived, uneducated do you need to be to even contemplate throwing acid in somebodies face? Off the scale I would think.
It's not the reason people do it. The attackers are predominantly men and the victims predominantly women. ( I think anyway from the data I read)

It's not a simple thing and there's loads of complicated reasonings for what happens but you have to break it down and look at it through all it's different guises.

Acid is accessible, easy to conceal, fairly cheap and does permanent physical and psychological damage. It's seemingly about control and a way to continue to exert violence over the person beyond the attack.

It's not surprising that it has been used in race hatred related attacks, when you break down the psychology of the substance or that is has been used against women by scorned lovers e.t.c.