Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Until recently mostly you heard about acid in so called honour attacks.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:05 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did anyone notice the head master spelling always incorrectly....stoopid game.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:07 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
which is again, about control and power surely?
Old 18-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Doesn't concentrated sulphuric acid corrode steel rather quickly?
Boring response I'm afraid. It will depend upon the steel grade. You'll be pleased to know that the grades of stainless steel developed to store concentrated sulphuric acid has a very low corrosion rate.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Boring response I'm afraid. It will depend upon the steel grade. You'll be pleased to know that the grades of stainless steel developed to store concentrated sulphuric acid has a very low corrosion rate.
For storage you'd certainly hope so. Though storing concentrated sulphuric acid with a load of knives would be a challenge.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Going back to the early 80s I worked with a young lady from Hackney (I think) who had packed in a guy who wasn't happy. So he through acid in her face.
A rather dark limerick, that one.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:13 PM

WIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
It's not the reason people do it. The attackers are predominantly men and the victims predominantly women. ( I think anyway from the data I read)

It's not a simple thing and there's loads of complicated reasonings for what happens but you have to break it down and look at it through all it's different guises.

Acid is accessible, easy to conceal, fairly cheap and does permanent physical and psychological damage. It's seemingly about control and a way to continue to exert violence over the person beyond the attack.

It's not surprising that it has been used in race hatred related attacks, when you break down the psychology of the substance or that is has been used against women by scorned lovers e.t.c.
So if that's the truth what's the cure? If you can detail why this happens can you suggest a way to stop it?
Personally I'm moving towards tougher punishments dished out, much tougher to be honest?
Old 18-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I don't mean to be glib, but haven't there always been 'scumbags'?

I don't think there is any more of them now than ever personally.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:23 PM

WIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWIZARD will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post

So then can this be blamed on austerity as per previous posts? I don't think so, I think these evil people are just evil, rich or poor.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:29 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
Nothing to do with it.

It is down to the growing number of scummy people with no morals, brought up by parents with no morals. Low life scum bags who have been created over generations by families sponging and stealing.

The only thing I agree with you is that it will get worse, as the scum gets wiser and realises they can get away with more rather than less, in a country where we protect criminals and give them rights, when in fact they should be treated as the dog shite they are.

They are the first to claim benefits while others look for work, the first to go to the NHS with illness while others go to work feeling rough and the first to breed too many kids while others know how many children they can afford the time and money to support.

How anyone can turn it political I don't know. The facts are out on the street everyday and have been for decades, just open your eyes.
I wouldn't say growing number as a percentage of population tbh.

The Tories have addressed the lets have kids so we get more benefits brigade by limiting payments to two children. Over the years I've known a number of women that I referred to as baby machine guns. That seems to have slowed markedly since the limit has been brought in.

Having known some of these scumbag families (I say known not friends in any way) they all have the same MO. I would totally agree with you about the way the parents live gets imprinted on the kids. Don't work, sell drugs, Rob, steal, cheat, shop lift. etc etc.

I would say that the way these things are done evolves with time. Selling on ebay/gum tree rather than down the pub for example.

There will always be a percentage of people who would rather live this way than work.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:45 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Knife crime is down due to tough sentences so they move onto the next thing. Theses substances are easy to get hold of.
Knife crime down? Really?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Obviously this is just Croydon but it's where the majority of us live.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:13 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Don't get me started on the Hicks family, they seem like utter scum. Sod looking at that pathetic mural every day too.
Who are the Hicks family? Name rings a bell but can't remember.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:13 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post

That is where you and some other posters differ to me then. I believe the number of 'scumbags' grows each and every year. I base that on what I see out and about, nothing scientific, just day to day life.

As for politics, listen I don't care if you think it is Labour or Tories fault. They have both had more than enough time and opportunities over the 40+ years I have been on the planet and none of them has done much different than the other. It is down to how people parent more than anything else. Do people parent because of how they vote or who is in 'power', do they ****. People have dropped their standards and now accept things that would never have been accepted in previous generations.

For me, a lot of people need to look at themselves and their friends and families and how they behave in everyday life and what they accept as right or wrong rather than look to blame some bloke who sits in Westminster.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:15 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
That is where you and some other posters differ to me then. I believe the number of 'scumbags' grows each and every year. I base that on what I see out and about, nothing scientific, just day to day life.

As for politics, listen I don't care if you think it is Labour or Tories fault. They have both had more than enough time and opportunities over the 40+ years I have been on the planet and none of them has done much different than the other. It is down to how people parent more than anything else. Do people parent because of how they vote or who is in 'power', do they ****. People have dropped their standards and now accept things that would never have been accepted in previous generations.

For me, a lot of people need to look at themselves and their friends and families and how they behave in everyday life and what they accept as right or wrong rather than look to blame some bloke who sits in Westminster.
Very very good post
Old 18-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
I wouldn't say growing number as a percentage of population tbh.

The Tories have addressed the lets have kids so we get more benefits brigade by limiting payments to two children. Over the years I've known a number of women that I referred to as baby machine guns. That seems to have slowed markedly since the limit has been brought in.

Having known some of these scumbag families (I say known not friends in any way) they all have the same MO. I would totally agree with you about the way the parents live gets imprinted on the kids. Don't work, sell drugs, Rob, steal, cheat, shop lift. etc etc.

I would say that the way these things are done evolves with time. Selling on ebay/gum tree rather than down the pub for example.

There will always be a percentage of people who would rather live this way than work.
Oh dear.

Really Del you are surpassing yourself.

You've noticed a marked slow down in people having kids in order to receive benefits.......since this policy was introduced .........three months ago have you?

Impressive. Very impressive. FFS.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:38 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Who are the Hicks family? Name rings a bell but can't remember.
Drug dealing son died when the police chased his moped. They've tried to paint him as some kind of saint since. They were filmed recently on a BBC documentary trying to obstruct the police whilst they arrested some knife wielding muggers.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:42 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It seems to be where the trend started, apparently most attacks have been recorded in Newham, so maybe still an element to it.
Old 18-07-2017, 06:28 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
They're dipping knives in Acid to stop wounds healing too
Have you suddenly been hacked by Biggin?
Old 18-07-2017, 08:26 PM

Shipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Don't get me started on the Hicks family, they seem like utter scum. Sod looking at that pathetic mural every day too.
The Hicks family are very much scum and revel in the fact that they are very very very slightly connected.....almost like they knew the postman that once delivered mail to the neighbour of a player
Old 18-07-2017, 08:34 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep it isnt solely bout kids on scooters. Check the Inner London Boroughs acid attacks

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png