Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-07-2017, 08:39 PM

Shipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Honour attacks have been happening for years across the continents. A male dominance thing within certain communities. A scar for life to show that you have sinned so to speak. These attacks are often carried out by female family members either through cohesion or fear of retribution to themselves
Old 18-07-2017, 09:20 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Oh dear.

Really Del you are surpassing yourself.

You've noticed a marked slow down in people having kids in order to receive benefits.......since this policy was introduced .........three months ago have you?

Impressive. Very impressive. FFS.
It was announced in 2015 I have no data for what I said just reporting conversations I have seen on facebook about the 'f***ing tories not paying me to have as many kids as I want'

I suppose time will tell.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:24 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
Have you suddenly been hacked by Biggin?
Was in a documentary on Vice where they interviewed a gang member who said he'd done acid attacks.

I don't know how true it is though
Old 18-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
It was announced in 2015 I have no data for what I said just reporting conversations I have seen on facebook about the 'f***ing tories not paying me to have as many kids as I want'

I suppose time will tell.
Thanks for the clarification Del. Was the rest of your post made up bullshit too?
Old 18-07-2017, 09:25 PM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Rising population means more 'scumbags'. Us normal folk are plentiful too, but we don't make the headlines.

Parenting is one thing, but not the only reason. Growing up in a world where options are limited and no guidance or help from the community, including exposure to a world where everything seems hunky dory (social media) probably has a big part to play.

Science might suggest the gene pool is getting weakened by these 'scumbags'. They keep breeding! That's a can of worms..
Old 18-07-2017, 09:27 PM

Always Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlways Offside came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
London's mayor has demanded there should be a zero tolerance to these attacks: plenty of tolerance until this happens to one of the trough feeders, I suspect.

Knife crime : up

Acid attacks: up

Affordable homes for overseas investors: up

Elephant and Castle: the poor kicked out!
Old 18-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What race hate attacks had acid been used in, KofW?

I don't remember those.

Did read about a woman who threw acid if her sleeping boyfriend, blinded him. Awful story. Seems to be a few cases where it's used to ruin ex partners looks
Old 18-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Was in a documentary on Vice where they interviewed a gang member who said he'd done acid attacks.

I don't know how true it is though
It might be foolish to think that such documentaries are authoritative evidence.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
It might be foolish to think that such documentaries are authoritative evidence.
A bit like Facebook then eh?
Old 18-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
A bit like Facebook then eh?
No, not quite that bad!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-07-2017, 09:39 PM

NickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
Nothing to do with it.

It is down to the growing number of scummy people with no morals, brought up by parents with no morals. Low life scum bags who have been created over generations by families sponging and stealing.

The only thing I agree with you is that it will get worse, as the scum gets wiser and realises they can get away with more rather than less, in a country where we protect criminals and give them rights, when in fact they should be treated as the dog shite they are.

They are the first to claim benefits while others look for work, the first to go to the NHS with illness while others go to work feeling rough and the first to breed too many kids while others know how many children they can afford the time and money to support.

How anyone can turn it political I don't know. The facts are out on the street everyday and have been for decades, just open your eyes.
The "facts" as viewed from Chislehurst.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
There is something particularly horrific about acid attacks, which perhaps helps to explain why recent instances have emboldened campaigners into calling for a much tougher approach. And fundamentally they are right to do so: the fact that the Prime Minister and the Met Commissioner have both indicated support for reform is extremely welcome.
The Colombia approach seems an adequate response to such a terrifying crime: a minimum of 12 years behind bars and in cases where the victim is permanently disfigured, sentences can rise to 50 years.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:58 PM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Austerity means less education, more crime, fewer police. It will get worse
Without going into politics in not sure what education has to do with it. You're either a **** or you're not. Education shouldn't have anything to do with it. Morals don't require teaching.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:58 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
The "facts" as viewed from Chislehurst.
Would you prefer it if I put Mottingham?
Old 18-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
There is something particularly horrific about acid attacks, which perhaps helps to explain why recent instances have emboldened campaigners into calling for a much tougher approach. And fundamentally they are right to do so: the fact that the Prime Minister and the Met Commissioner have both indicated support for reform is extremely welcome.
The Colombia approach seems an adequate response to such a terrifying crime: a minimum of 12 years behind bars and in cases where the victim is permanently disfigured, sentences can rise to 50 years.
A very good mate of mine was the victim of an acid attack about 30 years ago.

Totally unprovoked and random. He was sitting in a motor. My sister was in the car too.

It's affects were horrific and still affect him today. The perpetrators were never caught.
Old 18-07-2017, 11:20 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakey View Post
What race hate attacks had acid been used in, KofW?

I don't remember those.

Did read about a woman who threw acid if her sleeping boyfriend, blinded him. Awful story. Seems to be a few cases where it's used to ruin ex partners looks
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-07-2017, 11:31 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Completely irrelevant to the topic, but why did you choose the Record as a source rather than (for example) the Guardian? I suspect I wouldn't have been confronted with this if you'd chosen the latter: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-07-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Completely irrelevant to the topic, but why did you choose the Record as a source rather than (for example) the Guardian? I suspect I wouldn't have been confronted with this if you'd chosen the latter: To view the link you have to Register or Login
it was just the first link that came up and I am lazy
Old 19-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
History repeats itself again...

Old 19-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
That is where you and some other posters differ to me then. I believe the number of 'scumbags' grows each and every year. I base that on what I see out and about, nothing scientific, just day to day life.
You don't think that as you age you are becoming more judgemental and intolerant at all?

I mean, when you were younger these things probably didn't bother you as much ...