Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-07-2017, 01:21 AM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are these acid attacks just completely random? It seems like a different style of attack that's never really been a widespread issue in the uk.

Stabbings have always been common, linked with muggings, crimes of passion, drunken behaviour, gangs etc which you can understand but not condone.

Random acid attacks though. It's like a simmering anger at society as opposed to singling out individuals for a specific purpose.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:04 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
The Colombia approach seems an adequate response to such a terrifying crime: a minimum of 12 years behind bars and in cases where the victim is permanently disfigured, sentences can rise to 50 years.
Sounds about right to me. Especially the 50 year sentence in the case of revenge attacks against former partners.

In order to do that you need to be a particularly callous and calculating individual. As far as I'm concerned no amount of rehabilitation will ever stop that sort of person being a threat to society or those around them.
Old 19-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
Sounds about right to me. Especially the 50 year sentence in the case of revenge attacks against former partners.
Hmmm. So you think these crimes are worse than murder?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-07-2017, 07:33 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
On a par
Old 19-07-2017, 09:01 AM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
You don't think that as you age you are becoming more judgemental and intolerant at all?

I mean, when you were younger these things probably didn't bother you as much ...
You may be right, but then again I look back at certain circumstances and I have certainly mellowed from the angry young man I was back then. My opinion when I was young was very much influenced by that of people around me, rather than as you get older I think you use a wider scope of things to consider before you make a statement on certain subjects.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
You may be right, but then again I look back at certain circumstances and I have certainly mellowed from the angry young man I was back then. My opinion when I was young was very much influenced by that of people around me, rather than as you get older I think you use a wider scope of things to consider before you make a statement on certain subjects.
Sounds familiar!

I just think we have to be wary that our age, and the sensationalist media does not lead you to think things are worse than they are.

At the end of the day, most people work, most people grow up with a decent education and don't go on to mug people. There have always been criminals and lazy ****ers, but if you look at it statistically crime is generally down, and most people on benefits actually need them.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:41 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipps@Palace View Post
Honour attacks have been happening for years across the continents. A male dominance thing within certain communities. A scar for life to show that you have sinned so to speak. These attacks are often carried out by female family members either through cohesion or fear of retribution to themselves
Horrifically it used to be the basic oil cookers that were used. It was a big news story a few years back.

Last edited by Terrace Bickle; 19-07-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:00 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
You really have to be the scum of the earth, absolute pond life filth to do this. Whoever they are I hope they are caught and given very long sentences. *****
Old 19-07-2017, 11:01 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
You really have to be the scum of the earth, absolute pond life filth to do this. Whoever they are I hope they are caught and given very long sentences. *****
I wouldn't hold your breath regarding sentencing. A taxi driver was on the news the other day as the perp didn't get much of a punishment at all.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I wouldn't hold your breath regarding sentencing. A taxi driver was on the news the other day as the perp didn't get much of a punishment at all.
Hmmmm

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-07-2017, 04:52 PM

NickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsNickP was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
Would you prefer it if I put Mottingham?
Ah! Mottingham. I used to work up the road from there in Eltham. My brother is in Sidcup still.

SE9.

Salt of the earth.
Old 19-07-2017, 05:05 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
It's a shithole.

(I live in SE9)
Old 19-07-2017, 05:12 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
These attacks are just as life changing as rape which has a life sentence tariff. These attacks leave people scarred as much as that but the "scars" are visible. These attacks ate hard to stop but setting examples of these scum may go some way. The pathetic govt announcing banning or controlling online knife sales just shows how clueless they are. I have several knIves in my kitchen which can do a lot of damage to someone. I bought them in a shop.
State anyone with a knife in public without a real reason will be given a minimum 10 year sentence and stick by it and same with anyone with phials of acid on them..
Old 19-07-2017, 10:13 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
I bought them in a shop.
For some reason i read this in Manuel off Fawlty Towers voice.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:58 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Thanks for the clarification Del. Was the rest of your post made up bullshit too?
Spookily the birth rate figures are now out. Births to women under 20 are at the lowest rate since the 1930's.

You seem incapable of saying anything without adding an insult to your comment as well. Very, very sad.

It seems that no-one other than someone in your gang is allowed an opinion.

ps. I've hidden my dinner money.
Old 20-07-2017, 01:25 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Spookily the birth rate figures are now out. Births to women under 20 are at the lowest rate since the 1930's.

You seem incapable of saying anything without adding an insult to your comment as well. Very, very sad.

It seems that no-one other than someone in your gang is allowed an opinion.

ps. I've hidden my dinner money.
it's intellectually lazy to say this makes your point
Old 20-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
^^ because of course, it doesn't.
Old 20-07-2017, 01:30 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Never said it did. But it could support it. Until a study of non working parents is made we wont know for sure but I suspect this is primarily where the drop will have mostly come from.
Old 20-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Never said it did. But it could support it. Until a study of non working parents is made we wont know for sure but I suspect this is primarily where the drop will have mostly come from.
People are inclined to ridicule posters who use data so badly. Which is the case here.
Old 20-07-2017, 02:34 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'd argue that it's far more complex than that, I think you need to look at abortion rates also, abortions are probably more socially acceptable now than they have ever been also.

Also we largely speaking have better sex ed and awareness of disease e.t.c.

also

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

So I'd say you're very wide of the mark, to the point there's no basis for you to reference your two claims together apart from confirmation bias. Not even the government have tried to claim what you are claiming.