Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 17-08-2017, 10:33 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
... working on it ...
Old 17-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
... working on it ...
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 17-08-2017, 02:13 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm happy to sit out if it helps. Like I said, getting married so gonna be real busy... not to mention the honeymoon after
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 17-08-2017, 03:53 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think I have something that will work for 3Beers plan with 13 players ... will finish tonight or early Friday AM and post results then
Old 17-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle View Post
I'm happy to sit out if it helps. Like I said, getting married so gonna be real busy... not to mention the honeymoon after
If u sure
I assume we still want to try the new suggested one group format..and everbody playing each other one time/1 week pr match.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
If u sure
I assume we still want to try the new suggested one group format..and everbody playing each other one time/1 week pr match.
Working on it as above ... (am imagining it like a 'lead and follow' partner dance class where there is one spare 'lead', who rotates). Will update tonight/Friday AM
Old 17-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Working on it as above ... (am imagining it like a 'lead and follow' partner dance class where there is one spare 'lead', who rotates). Will update tonight/Friday AM
Yeah..posting at the same time..will be interesting to see the set-up
Old 17-08-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
posting at the same time
Like London buses - nothing for ages, then two turn up at the same time
Old 18-08-2017, 09:00 AM

Will post something soon on my research ...
Old 18-08-2017, 01:10 PM

No joy on this I'm afraid. Should have realised Stig would know, having the experience at managing numbers and formats in this competition

I'd imagined it like a partner dance class with a spare lead, where a different lead sits out each time. In our case, 13 players, one sits out each of twelve rounds, and I thought it would follow from there. But I've tried it out, but I can't make it work. Get about half way, then it goes wrong.

I think it would work with 12 players (Stig?), but can't see a way with 13 - sorry.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
No joy on this I'm afraid. Should have realised Stig would know, having the experience at managing numbers and formats in this competition

I'd imagined it like a partner dance class with a spare lead, where a different lead sits out each time. In our case, 13 players, one sits out each of twelve rounds, and I thought it would follow from there. But I've tried it out, but I can't make it work. Get about half way, then it goes wrong.

I think it would work with 12 players (Stig?), but can't see a way with 13 - sorry.
How about 3 groups of four with a 13th wildcard. That 13th guy can play wtih one matchup a week, making it a 3 team match.

So, the schedule will look like this.

Round 1
Match 1: A1 - A4 - WC
Match 1: A2 - A3
Match 1: B1 - B4
Match 1: B2 - B3
Match 1: C1 - C4
Match 1: C2 - C3

Round 2
Match 2: A3 - A1
Match 2: A4 - A2
Match 2: B3 - B1 - WC
Match 2: B4 - B2
Match 2: C3 - C1
Match 2: C4 - C2

Round 3
Match 3: A1 - A2
Match 3: A4 - A3
Match 3: B1 - B2
Match 3: B4 - B3
Match 3: C1 - C2 - WC
Match 3: C4 - C3

Round 4
Match 4: A2 - A1
Match 4: A3 - A4
Match 4: B2 - B1
Match 4: B3 - B4
Match 4: C2 - C1
Match 4: C3 - C4 - WC

Round 5
Match 5: A1 - A3
Match 5: A2 - A4
Match 5: B1 - B3
Match 5: B2 - B4 - WC
Match 5: C1 - C3
Match 5: C2 - C4

Round 6
Match 6: A4 - A1
Match 6: A3 - A2 - WC
Match 6: B4 - B1
Match 6: B3 - B2
Match 6: C4 - C1
Match 6: C3 - C2

So the wildcard team plays everybody once. Haven't figured out how the scoring would work yet.
Old 18-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Thanks for the efforts Louis/FB. But I think we should take Flat Noodle up on his offer and try the suggested 12 matches over 12 weeks..
Old 19-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Norwegian red and blue

1 match pr week..guess 10 bets pr round/week is fitting?
Old 19-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Norwegian red and blue

1) Stigma
2) StuNick
3) ardeo
4) €pfc
5) 3 Beers at HT
6) Finbar
7) Funk Butter
8) PoolKing
9) Louis
10) si1965
11) gjohnk
12) Little Fozzie

Week 1 (next week)
Stigma V StuNick
ardeo V €pfc
3 Beers at HT V Finbar
Funk Butter V PoolKing
Louis V si1965
gjohnk V Little Fozzie

10 bets/1 week, no home/away rule
Old 19-08-2017, 06:19 PM
infiltrator

StuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againStuNick lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Good luck Stigma
I assume it is Monday to Sunday?
Old 19-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Yes..Monday to Sunday..good luck Stu
Old 19-08-2017, 06:35 PM

Thanks Stig

So just to check - this is one giant group of 12 players, each player plays everyone else over 11 weeks? How many qualify for the next stage?
Old 19-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Thanks Stig

So just to check - this is one giant group of 12 players, each player plays everyone else over 11 weeks? How many qualify for the next stage?
Well I think you suggest 4..which makes sense..8 is too many. The losing 8 can fight it out in "the UEFA Cup".
The 4 can play a longer match over 2 weeks maybe..whilst the UEFA 8 can continue to play 1 week matches..to finish at the same time.
Old 19-08-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Well I think you suggest 4..which makes sense..8 is too many. The losing 8 can fight it out in "the UEFA Cup".
The 4 can play a longer match over 2 weeks maybe..whilst the UEFA 8 can continue to play 1 week matches..to finish at the same time.
OK - cool
Old 20-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All the best Finbar

Bet 1 - Hexham

18:00 - Onlyfoolsownhorses (5/2)

(b365)