Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-11-2017, 08:27 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
If Chris plays (LSEagle) then I'm game
I'll play, no idea how much time I could devote to it though
Old 14-11-2017, 08:28 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
How did you manage to sign him? Isn't he worth more than the 8 million transfer budget we are given?
I bought him in instalments (23.5m total IIRC), also got a bit of cash in for Van Aanholt, LCY and a couple of others.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:52 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know what the mobile version is like?
Old 15-11-2017, 11:49 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Probably piss easy as every other version of the mobile edition has been. Last one I played had Gayle and Murray scoring 30 each a season.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:49 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
I'll play, no idea how much time I could devote to it though
Get Dave and Brian in!
Old 15-11-2017, 03:54 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Just got this today and off work for a week so going to be a right sad case and give this a good bash. Someone has to sort this mess out at Palace after all.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:55 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Just got this today and off work for a week so going to be a right sad case and give this a good bash. Someone has to sort this mess out at Palace after all.
Bet you're sacked by 8pm tonight and spend the rest of the week as a pundit or managing further down the leagues.

Possibly return as a sporting director towards the end of next week.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:06 PM

Just about to win the League Cup, somehow beating Man Utd 4-0 in the final.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
Just about to win the League Cup, somehow beating Man Utd 4-0 in the final.
It finished 6-0, all six goals in the second half. Townsend hat-trick
Old 16-11-2017, 10:15 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I love it. You are a golden god.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 17-11-2017, 10:01 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Is the Ipad version worth getting?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 17-11-2017, 10:25 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Anyone know what the mobile version is like?
I got it at the start of the week for the commute to and from work. I am enjoying it much more than last years mobile version. There is more depth to the game and more tactics to choose from.

Last years version I won the league with Palace in my first season and found it extremely easy and quite boring. I am 29 games into my first season and we are currently sitting 8th on 42 points, 11 points off 5th place. I am in the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup and a home tie with Chelsea.

One thing I have found extremely realistic is that Wickham is constantly injured and it was very very difficult to get rid of both Mutch and CYL in the transfer window.

All in all i'm quite enjoying it.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
I got it at the start of the week for the commute to and from work. I am enjoying it much more than last years mobile version. There is more depth to the game and more tactics to choose from. Last years version I won the league with Palace in my first season and found it extremely easy and quite boring. I am 29 games into my first season and we are currently sitting 8th on 42 points, 11 points off 5th place. I am in the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup and a home tie with Chelsea. One thing I have found extremely realistic is that Wickham is constantly injured and it was very very difficult to get rid of both Mutch and CYL in the transfer window. All in all i'm quite enjoying it.
Sold. Thanks.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:38 AM
GET A WADDLE ON!

Barney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBarney Gumble was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Sold. Thanks.
Go and sign Vinicius Junior from Flamenco. Cheap and is a future wonderkid. You'll thank me later
Old 17-11-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
Go and sign Vinicius Junior from Flamenco. Cheap and is a future wonderkid. You'll thank me later
Noted. I'll let you know how he gets on under my management.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are the player databases decent on the new mobile versions? They were tiny on the early mobile versions, so I stopped playing them. I used to love trawling through the player database on CM 01/02 etc, so a mobile version of that would be great...
Old 17-11-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conger View Post
Are the player databases decent on the new mobile versions? They were tiny on the early mobile versions, so I stopped playing them. I used to love trawling through the player database on CM 01/02 etc, so a mobile version of that would be great...
I selected the maximum of 4 leagues and it has something like 21k players. Runs like a dream too. I'm enjoying it thus far.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Noted. I'll let you know how he gets on under my management.
Early update. 1 month in to the season and he's played 4, Scored 5 and won both the young player of the month and player of the month award.

Already thanking you.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I selected the maximum of 4 leagues and it has something like 21k players. Runs like a dream too. I'm enjoying it thus far.
Cool, thanks
Old 17-11-2017, 04:55 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My only criticism of every football manager is how easily and quickly you can take a team from obscurity to top 6 just by investing well in good young talent. Can’t deny that winning the treble with palace is enjoyable though.