Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-07-2011, 01:16 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18
Does anyone like Evile? New wave British Thrash band.
Yeah, not bad, but I prefer Seregon and Sylosis.
Old 17-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Malling Eagle
Yeah, not bad, but I prefer Seregon and Sylosis.
I ******* love Sylosis, I think I can confidently say they are my favourite band. Edge of the Earth was immense, a modern classic IMO. I can't wait to see them at the Islington Academy in October with Malefice () and The Haarp Machine supporting I believe which is going to be awesome. Also, if you like Sylosis then check out Eradication. More than once when listening to their solos I was reminded of something Josh Middleton would write.

Last edited by danpalace07; 18-07-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 17-07-2011, 06:35 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great band I just found: Textures. Really awesome.

Also who said they didn't like Lamb of God and not heart Dream Theater?!
Really excited about seeing Rise to Remain, and especially the Machine Head/DevilDriver/Bring me the Horizon tour. Sylosis are awesome. Parkway Drive are awesome too. Eummure are a band I've only just heard of too, pretty sweet. Haven't seen any mention of Cancer Bats either, epic.
Old 17-07-2011, 06:48 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
I like a bit of brass now and again.........
Old 17-07-2011, 06:56 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
People check out For Everything a Reason, if you want to be in their video shoot give me a shout

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 17-07-2011, 07:00 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
People check out For Everything a Reason, if you want to be in their video shoot give me a shout
They sound pretty sweet actually!
Old 17-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
Great band I just found: Textures. Really awesome.

Also who said they didn't like Lamb of God and not heart Dream Theater?!
Really excited about seeing Rise to Remain, and especially the Machine Head/DevilDriver/Bring me the Horizon tour. Sylosis are awesome. Parkway Drive are awesome too. Eummure are a band I've only just heard of too, pretty sweet. Haven't seen any mention of Cancer Bats either, epic.
Textures are really, really good. Along with Tesseract, they're probably one of the best djent bands right now. Emmure are really, really terrible. Maybe it's just me but I don't think much of bands whose songs are just CHUG CHUG CHUG with endless breakdowns, generic screams and nothing that sets them apart from others. Cancer Bats are fantastic, although I haven't listened to them for a while I still really love their album that came out last year. They really know how to write great songs.

If I had money to spend and wasn't going to see Sylosis (which I am), I'd be at the Machine Head gig in a heartbeat. Not bothered about Devildriver, but BMTH and MH are just incredible. I'd imagine this tour will be the one which will show Download/Soni etc whether Machine Head are capable of headlining a festival (which they are IMO). Has anybody heard the advance mix of Locust from their new album on Youtube? While it is nearly impossible for them to better The Blackening which IMHO is one of the greatest metal albums ever made, it seems that they are giving it a good go.

Aren't Rise to Remain playing Underworld on their headline tour? If so, I might have to go and see them out, they seem to have improved massively recently and their new album should be fantastic judging by the Nothing Left remake and The Serpent.

BTW, make sure to check out The Black Dahlia Murder's new album (Ritual), it's insanely good. Also, their guitarist Ryan Knight played a guest solo on Sylosis' cover of Symbolic by Death (my favourite death metal song ever...), so listen to that as well, it's rad.
Old 18-07-2011, 09:15 AM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Locust is an absolutely amazing song. They should be headlining Download next year no question. Heard the BDM album - love it!
Old 19-07-2011, 02:19 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
They sound pretty sweet actually!

Like their page on Facebook, whilst your doing that like the FacevsFist page!!

BBS Honours
Old 20-07-2011, 09:43 AM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Way ahead of you mate
Old 20-07-2011, 07:54 PM
I am The HULK

If you want a 20% discount at Arkaik Clothing - Use 'ForEverythingAReason' as a discount code!

BBS Honours
Old 20-07-2011, 07:57 PM
I am The HULK

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150254464324088&id=5122 19087#!/event.php?eid=147850228626395

BBS Honours
Old 20-07-2011, 07:57 PM
I am The HULK

give these guys a like on FB

BBS Honours
Old 25-07-2011, 08:46 AM
I am The HULK

Any of you lot on Twitter?

BBS Honours
Old 25-07-2011, 08:48 AM
I am The HULK

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=215698871792665

Get along to this on Saturday lads, let me know if you are going to come

BBS Honours
Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 AM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
I ******* love Sylosis, I think I can confidently say they are my favourite band. Edge of the Earth was immense, a modern classic IMO. I can't wait to see them at the Islington Academy in October with Malefice () and The Haarp Machine supporting I believe which is going to be awesome. Also, if you like Sylosis then check out Eradication. More than once when listening to their solos I was reminded of something Josh Middleton would write.
Is that the British band Eradication? (Album: Dreams of Reality)

I saw Sylosis supporting Testament and they were quality. Liking the albums too.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:38 AM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
New Mastodon single is pretty good, reminds me of the sound they had on 'Leviathan'. New album should be interesting. Also been listening to City Of Ships new album, more post-hardcore than metal though.

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 02-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Morally devoid scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by W Malling Eagle
Is that the British band Eradication? (Album: Dreams of Reality)
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupture
New Mastodon single is pretty good, reminds me of the sound they had on 'Leviathan'. New album should be interesting.
I liked the new song a lot. Recently I've been listening to a lot more sludgey/stoner metal so I'm liking Mastodon a lot more than I did. The album should be immense, I look forward to it.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:38 PM
I am The HULK

haha Eradication, great band I work with the drummers sister.

BBS Honours
Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Morally devoid scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
haha Eradication, great band I work with the drummers sister.
The thing is about them, if I didn't know that their album came out before Sylosis' Edge of the Earth did, I would be convinced that their guitarist is Josh Middleton or someone else who just played similar solos and stuff to the ones of Edge of the Earth. Not that this is a bad thing, I still really like their album.