Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 27-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 27-03-2010, 02:04 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here

Last edited by danpalace07; 23-05-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 27-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Danpalace... where to begin with the Deftones.

'most underated band ever'!!!

Around the Fur is a quality album, My own Summer, Head up, Lotion, BQAD, ATF all amazing, and the whle sound and feel of the album is spot on. Adrenaline (first album) is also a great intro into the the 'tones. A real raw, hello from a new band.

White Pony is good, won't deny that. but, to me somthing, doesn't quite click. Maybe to 'mainstreme, too soft.

'Deftones' and 'saturday night wrist' just didn't cut it for me. It felt a slow downhill slope during these two albums, with a couple of up hill blips (Hexagram, Needles and Pins etc).

The new album, or what i've heard so far, sounds like Deftones are back on form. Alot of people will forever reference former albums whenever a new album comes out, and although the new album appears to have similar sound qualities that can be heard on ATF and maybe adrenaline, the new (and vidoe) show a new lease of life, a more comfortable outcome of the band.

(ps, maybe ignore his ranting 'tones post, as i'm drunk......)
Old 27-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba
Danpalace... where to begin with the Deftones.

'most underated band ever'!!!

Around the Fur is a quality album, My own Summer, Head up, Lotion, BQAD, ATF all amazing, and the whle sound and feel of the album is spot on. Adrenaline (first album) is also a great intro into the the 'tones. A real raw, hello from a new band.

White Pony is good, won't deny that. but, to me somthing, doesn't quite click. Maybe to 'mainstreme, too soft.

'Deftones' and 'saturday night wrist' just didn't cut it for me. It felt a slow downhill slope during these two albums, with a couple of up hill blips (Hexagram, Needles and Pins etc).

The new album, or what i've heard so far, sounds like Deftones are back on form. Alot of people will forever reference former albums whenever a new album comes out, and although the new album appears to have similar sound qualities that can be heard on ATF and maybe adrenaline, the new (and vidoe) show a new lease of life, a more comfortable outcome of the band.

(ps, maybe ignore his ranting 'tones post, as i'm drunk......)

Can't argue with any of that
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 15-04-2010, 11:53 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
BMTH along with cancer Bat are playing Colchester soon - man I will be going to this!!

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 01-07-2010, 01:27 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
We Are The Ocean back in Colchester end of year - hells yea!!

Other bands I have started listening to are: -

Dance Gavin Dance
Adept
Days of Sirens
Don Broco

strongly recommend the above lot!

BBS Honours
Old 01-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Septum surgery hurts.

bendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Black Spiders.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:31 PM

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
With one last breath, Gojira, Cancer Bats, Swallow Your Pride (band from Croydon, one of them goes to my school), Meshuggah and Machine Head are all bands I've been listening to more recently. I'm going to start checking out metal from Mexico, some good shit to be found there.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I am The HULK

cancer bats are a good band!!

Mexico hey...hmmm will check it out too.

IPERYT - From Finland i think - check them out, some dark scary shit right there!

BBS Honours
Old 01-07-2010, 03:51 PM

Try To view the link you have to Register or Login if you want to sample some of Mexico's finest deathcore. I recommend Here Comes The Kraken, good band.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
I am The HULK

will do when i get my laptop at home back up and running.

listen to the bands i have mentioned above and let me know what ya think

BBS Honours
Old 01-07-2010, 03:59 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here

Worth donning headphones or hooking up to speakers for the bass on this.

Werner Herzog
Old 02-07-2010, 07:11 AM

as216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego wayas216 knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendyjoe
The Black Spiders.
Great band - I saw them supporting The Wildhearts in Brighton last year and they tore the place apart.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:03 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy

Worth donning headphones or hooking up to speakers for the bass on this.

Was partaking in a bit of electric wizard in my van this week .

Will be going to see converge ,kylesa and others next saturday 10th at the concorde 2 brighton.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:21 AM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big metal fan here, mostly into old school metal like Maiden, Motorhead, Dio (RIP), Megadeth, Judas Priest etc.

However I do love some epic power metal, Iced Earth is just amazing (hope this works):

Old 07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Heard them for the first time the other day whilst watching a Pride clip of Wanderlei Silva knocking out Rampage
Old 29-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I am The HULK

Behing Crimson Eyes, new band i have just found on Myspace from Aussieland - OMG they are good

BBS Honours
Old 29-07-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
Behing Crimson Eyes, new band i have just found on Myspace from Aussieland - OMG they are good
Thanks for that! I really like them now. Shakedown is a tune.

Last edited by danpalace07; 29-07-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 30-07-2010, 06:59 AM
I am The HULK

Shakedown is awesome, The Black Veil is a cracking tune too

BBS Honours
Old 08-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan

Heard them for the first time the other day whilst watching a Pride clip of Wanderlei Silva knocking out Rampage
They're amazing. This track has the most insane double pedalling at the end I've ever heard.