Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-07-2004, 12:24 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
thought i saw our new strip in the club shop but it was a fecking poster only ....!!
Old 22-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by whitey
Only every seen two shirts in Kettering,Northampton and thats mine and my daughters
And me
Old 22-07-2004, 03:17 PM

HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a Palace kit in the new skysports promo video (the Rachel Stevens one) - but loads of champions league & international one are!
Old 22-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've seen a few wandering the streets of Brighton (including myself)

I've had one group of seaweeds have a good-natured go at me
and one palace fan in his house knocking on the window as I walked passed and giving me the thumbs up
Old 22-07-2004, 03:46 PM

andywilliams is playing for a contract
Iwas in Cardiff end of may and there were thousands and evry one was smilling
Old 22-07-2004, 04:04 PM

Ratty is playing for a contract
In Poland last weekend, for a wedding, ...
Stopped off in Krakow, and lo and behlold....first thing i see...
some guy wearing a Palace shirt....
Old 27-07-2004, 11:15 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Strolling along Southend sea front on Saturday afternoon wearing my Palace top and saw two other people in the famous red and blue and another bloke who shouted EAGLES at me as well. Always nice to see and hear.

A lot of West Ham shirts were about as well. Gave each and every one a knowing nod.
Old 27-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyLarry
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a Palace kit in the new skysports promo video (the Rachel Stevens one) - but loads of champions league & international one are!
Mentioned that to Chocky at the weekend.... but what did you expect?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 27-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyLarry
Just imagine if Rachel Stevens had been wearing a Palace shirt
Old 27-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Aki Aki Aki
Just imagine if Rachel Stevens had been wearing a Palace shirt
I've now got this image in my head of Miss Stevens wearing a palace shirt right down the top of her thighs with a black belt around her waist and a pair of black boots to just below the knee.

And now I need to lie down.....
Old 27-07-2004, 12:29 PM

darren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get ondarren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get ondarren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Wandering through Bordeaux during the summer I saw some french guy in a Palace shirt. Started cheering in front of him to which he gave me a very bemused look.

He thought I was either

a). a crazed englishman
or
b). he liked the colours and didn't know anything about palace!
Old 27-07-2004, 01:10 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst Celtic
A lot of West Ham shirts were about as well. Gave each and every one a knowing nod.
I think you've got some guts in Southend. It's tattoo city!
Old 27-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Party on

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
this will sound like a lot of c*ck and b*ll but i assure you it is not.
this time last summer i was in ibiza, and low and behold who was staying in my hotel?
dave clarke FROM THE DAVE CLARKE FIVE!
spotted him in an eagles polo shirt had an eagle on the chest.
any one know if he supports us?
Old 27-07-2004, 02:40 PM

Mott Rich is playing for a contract
shall be wearing my new one round Glasgow this weekend and Cuba in first two weeks in september
Old 27-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just saw someone with the new shrt on in Tesco's at Elmers End!!!

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 27-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
I've seen a few wandering the streets of Brighton (including myself)
Plenty arent there?

I had a few words with a bloke pushing his kid around in a pushchair at the carboot near Brighton station a few years back, er it was the last time we were in the Prem. There were harldy any blue and white seaweed deckchair shirts around then.

Saw a kid of about 12 in a Palace shirt walking up North Street the other day. Good on him!
Old 27-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Finch
this will sound like a lot of c*ck and b*ll but i assure you it is not.
this time last summer i was in ibiza, and low and behold who was staying in my hotel?
dave clarke FROM THE DAVE CLARKE FIVE!
spotted him in an eagles polo shirt had an eagle on the chest.
any one know if he supports us?
I thought they were tottenham fans?.....
Old 29-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a shirt but a Palace scarf hanging up in the back window of an Audi parked at Upper Warlingham station this morning.
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 29-07-2004, 11:06 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Bryan
I think you've got some guts in Southend. It's tattoo city!
Yeah, a few of their fans had arms like stilton all right but then again I've got such a friendly face and they knew what's what.
Old 30-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shirt spotted crossing from the station in Redhill last night approx 1910hrs.

Spotted Victoria Station this lunchtime near platform 1 with his woman!
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2