Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-07-2004, 12:43 PM
DOG AND BULL EAGLE

telegraph eagle is playing for a contract
im got the bus and the driver was a palace fan and the day after im sure i spotted him working down rose kiln lane in reading in his palace shirt with a woman in a arsenal shirt!!!!!
Old 30-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just seen a rather ropey looking girl walking into Tesco's in whiteley (fareham) wearing a palace shirt. dont think she liked me screaming eagles at her.

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 30-07-2004, 12:49 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by King William
just seen a rather ropey looking girl walking into Tesco's in whiteley (fareham) wearing a palace shirt. dont think she liked me screaming eagles at her.
If she reads the BBS I don't reckon she'll take too kindly at being labelled 'ropey' either
Old 30-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by CK
If she reads the BBS I don't reckon she'll take too kindly at being labelled 'ropey' either
i did think that when writing it! i'm only being honest. she can say she saw some fat ••••

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 30-07-2004, 12:59 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by King William
i did think that when writing it! i'm only being honest. she can say she saw some fat ••••
Let's hope she ain't a stalker eh!
Old 30-07-2004, 03:12 PM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
a security gaurd shouted EAGESSSSSSSSSS at me as his mate searched me at heathrow after my phone made the thing beep...then in the costa del sol ive seen 3! last years home one, the home 98/99 and the yellow 97/98 one

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. £7.99 as a PB, £3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 30-07-2004, 10:46 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Goodwood races today (Friday). Bloke with a new home shirt with "8" & "Johnson" on it in the public enclosure
What a great signing for Palace, one of their best ever (if not the best). World-class player. Just shows once again how timing is everything and how financial fate can hinge on a key moment or two...one shit home play-off performance, Zaha wakes up after five months sleep-walking, Speroni finger-tip save onto the bar. That night changed the respective fortunes of the two clubs for a good few years, but we all suspected that even at the time.
Old 30-07-2004, 10:51 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by MasterYoda
I've now got this image in my head of Miss Stevens wearing a palace shirt right down the top of her thighs with a black belt around her waist and a pair of black boots to just below the knee.

Amen to that!
Old 30-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got a cab last night to go to a meal in Rainham yesterday and was talking to the driver about traffic jams and mentioned the seven hour journey from the Millennium last May. He said he got the train. Turns out he was a hamster! What a hoot!!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was up in Edinburgh for the weekend and on Saturday I saw a chap walking down Princes Street wearing the new Palace shirt.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:29 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
saw a car on the a12 (?) eastbound near brentwood last week. he came speeding up behind me, so i pulled over to let him past, then he dragged his heels and nearly forced me into the back of a lorry. anywho, i was just about to give a torrent of abuse when i saw a palace sticker in his window-he'd probably seen mine and slowed down so i'd notice! quite brave given the territory he was heading in to. MG ZR if it was someone you know.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Man in palace top and tracksuit bottoms walking down a road in Swanage in Dorset.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:46 PM

britishpsycho is playing for a contract
ive met a fellow palace fan in Gran caneria (playa del ingles in a small pub called the winking frog) and also spotted shirts in hastings and canterbury...
Old 04-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Nothing else matters.

Adam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdam_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Palaceboy222
a security gaurd shouted EAGESSSSSSSSSS at me as his mate searched me at heathrow after my phone made the thing beep...then in the costa del sol ive seen 3! last years home one, the home 98/99 and the yellow 97/98 one
Why would a securtiy guard shout eagessssss at you?
Old 04-08-2004, 10:00 PM
The Milf Hunter

robcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthrobcpfc is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Went to torquay for a week back in june first night there walked into a fan with old TDK tshirt on, we both were going in this bar and the barman was palace as well so half price drinks for the whole week. bloody good holiday
Old 04-08-2004, 10:06 PM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS MurrayIAN WALSH FFS Murray
monday

ontuesday the fella driving us back to Galway airport had a palace shirt on, but it was my girlfriends brother(bday present) but it must count!
Old 04-08-2004, 10:06 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw one in Colonge one time
Old 05-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotted in the Gym at the Queen Mother Sports Centre on Monday at Lunchtime.
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 05-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Palaceboy222
Loads of Palace down here. Chocky and I are going to start "Selhurst Del Sol" the Palace Costa Fan Club.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 05-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Oh south london

Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan
spotted a couple of blokes in kavos wearing the sacred red'n'blue last week