Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby
Was that for Oxo?

No, Caterham Old Boys
Old 19-07-2009, 07:14 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
I've spotted 2 this week in Norwich. One walking along Gentlemans Walk on Wednesday and the other going into Specsavers in White Lion Street yesterday.
There has to be a couple of jokes there somewhere
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 19-07-2009, 07:54 PM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorwood Eagle
Not a shirt, but a red Hyundai Getz in Vic Park, Perth this afternoon with a large Palace car sticker in the back!

Bizarre. Two cars in convoy, with large CPFC stickers on the back windows - a rare site in South Norwood let alone Western Australia!
Next time I'm in Perth wearing my shirt like I was in April I'll PM you
Old 19-07-2009, 08:16 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
There has to be a couple of jokes there somewhere
I was trying to think of one when I was posting!
Old 24-07-2009, 08:58 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spotted a guy in an old school TDK Palace top at the Civil Service Sports Day in Chiswick today.
Old 24-07-2009, 10:29 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spotted a chap wearing last seasons shirt outside the pavillion tea rooms by Worthing pier today.
Old 26-07-2009, 08:26 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mart63
Spotted a chap wearing last seasons shirt outside the pavillion tea rooms by Worthing pier today.
Welcome to the BBS! Joined 2006, only 1 post.
Old 26-07-2009, 08:57 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
How quaint
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 26-07-2009, 09:29 AM

BR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw two last week (both the Premier League Adidas Bayern Munich a-like kit) one in a supermarket in Benicassim at the festival, then another walking down the Ramblas in the centre of Barcelona.
Old 26-07-2009, 03:16 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by IW_Eagle
Welcome to the BBS! Joined 2006, only 1 post.
Yes,been meaning to post for ages just been a bit busy.
Old 26-07-2009, 06:13 PM

crystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaronicrystal ball is the cheese to my macaroni
Meet a palace season tkt holder at Gracelands Memphis last year, and no it wasn't Elvis, we all got together in beale st that night and had a real good night drinking and talking Palace
Old 26-07-2009, 10:59 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes,been meaning to post for ages just been a bit busy.
Looking for people in Palace shirts?
Old 27-07-2009, 07:16 PM

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Saw two Palace fans at Thorpe Park today-one wearing a palace tracksuit top, the new one to which I shouted 'Eagles' at and he replied and another wearing a top with a Palace badge on who blanked me
Old 27-07-2009, 08:39 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace fan spotted me in a palace shirt in KFC in Bournemouth.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Some bloke in the new shirt at the beach in Magaluf last week.

Oh wait, that's me
Old 02-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A bloke in Sainsburys in Deal wearing a Palace coat

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 AM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have livedCPFC Cheerleader Observer is living as legends have lived
Was watching 'Embarrassing Teenage Bodies' on Channel 4 on Wednesday night and there was a teenager being interview about STD's who was wearing a Palace top!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:30 PM

ollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Guy came into Waitrose, Esher today with a Palace top from season 2006-2007 I believe, The on with a blue color, diadora and the GAC peels off really easily...
Old 02-08-2009, 05:18 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fella walking along Teignmouth High St on Friday with last seasons red training shirt on
Old 02-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Premiership 2019/20

rbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betray
Guy in a TDK Palace shirt at the checkout in Asda Greenhithe today.... great to see us encroaching into an area on the Clown-bus pick up route!